ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Mondain's Legacy
Hi looking for some help, i have added kp and ep pets into my server, but i am struggling to find them in the actual world itself, would anyone be able to assist at all?

Adding the script for an item or mob does not add it to the spawners, you will need to add them to existing spawners or add new spawners in order to find them ingame.

Which 2 systems have you added? Generally you would add on a type of monster to drop, if one wasn’t provided in the package. You would use the exact name given in the script

Which 2 systems have you added? Generally you would add on a type of monster to drop, if one wasn’t provided in the package. You would use the exact name given in the script
1671405358514.png
The Advanced pet system, the fs-ats gen 2 and the evolution creatures were the 2 i was given and i was told to just drop them into my custom folder and they would work, the server.uo file does run and doesnt show any errors

your is the Xanto pet evo system? If so there is a mob to spawn which drops the eggs, also a trainer to work the new evos on for a few minutes. Do a search on here for xanto, will give information

one of my spawners using that system I believe .
The named creatures drop a egg on a very low % when killed .

Attachments

• ODD_12-19_21.26.png
    ODD_12-19_21.26.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
one of my spawners using that system I believe .
The named creatures drop a egg on a very low % when killed .
I know this is a bit upfront, but is there any chance i could get a copy of your scripts to try and see if they work on mine?

I know this is a bit upfront, but is there any chance i could get a copy of your scripts to try and see if they work on mine?
sure not mine found them here years ago give me a bit of time to zip them up tomorrow and will add it to my mega account .

It would probally help if you up your files an we can try to get it working as well .

This is the scripts i am using
I added the scripts to the run uo 57.2 and ran the debug file and now got 19 errors they are shown 1671654109128.png
I have been working on the script and now reduced the errors to 13 they are as follows
1671662770573.png

Attachments

• Custom Scripts.rar
    341.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
now managed to get it to 3
image.png

EvoSystem version 2.1, by Xanthos

I use 7zip theses were working as of today on my 7.1 version of serve uo .
think I did not change them any .
the has breath errors were an issue from 54 to 57 but forgotten what the change in syntax was but will look tru my messy notes .

Voxspire replied to a lot of post about it .

Oh BTW know just enough to crash a perfectly running server LOL .
But willing to try anyhooo its how they larn me to be fearless.

Last edited:
look in this anbd check both places .

Back