Hi Community,

I am looking for an animation for our server all the time. I must have been looking for an eternity :(. We only have the standard panther anims. We color them gold or yellow to make them female lions. But I am looking for a male lion like this normal UO graphic.

Does anyone have the animation for us?

Many greetings

Benshee

you have to update your client to a certain point
Post automatically merged:

i have my client patched to max now if you want to add your own art without updating you have to use program to change your tiledata

yes but with our sphere we do not have the anim at the moment. is there any way that we can get the anim individually?

The Lion animation is in slot 496 of Anim3. The file Bodyconv.def then reassigns it as slot 1426.

If your emulator doesn't support or work with Anim3 and/or Bodyconv.def, you could use a utility like UOFiddler to extract the Lion animation from slot 496 in Anim3 and then import it back into a slot in Anim.mul.

I can only see up to Anim 999. But the Anim3.mul I have... When I look at the anims in fiddler, the anims are not visible. can someone with more experience extract the anim for me? :)

It looks like there are problems with all of the utilities reading animations. I can't even see the Lion where it should be in Anim3 using TDV Mulpatcher. Which is weird because I can see other animations in the same general range. But it shows 496 in Anim3 as empty.

This leads me to believe they may have made some changes to the file format. We may be out of luck until someone figures it out or updates the utilities...

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Something else I happened to think of is that the client now also has files called AnimationFrame1.uop, AnimationFrame2.uop, AnimationFrame3.uop, AnimatonFrame4.uop, and AnimationSequence.uop. I'm wondering if certain animations might be in these files.

Here is a different Lion animation in .vd file format, you can use TDV Mulpatcher to import it to Anim.mul:

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Use UOECSV update animation.xml.
i have create my favorite animation in LOW.
For you :

Attachments

• Lion_en_LOW_L.vd
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Thanks for sharing this animation and information! How would we acquire this UOECSV and the updates for it? There are a few newer animations I would like to add to an older client.

Pinco create this application

Tools: ----------- UO EC Super Viewer: http://www.guain.it/UO_EC_Super_Viewer.zip

Old Kingdom Reborn Client supported by the program (2.58.0.6): http://www.guain.it/UO_Old_KR.zip
for me KR is much more beautiful but sometimes requires resizing and managing palettes. Which is very simple since the frames have the same size (extract new .vd sound with mulpatcher, batch resize and add).
UOECSV is also more efficient than the old Manawydan EC extractor.

1635139367769.png

Back