Hello everyone!

I have a full server up on a dedicated server and am wanting to hire some help build the dream. I am looking for updating all the crafters little by little. Looking for a few people to who can design and implement these designs into the crafting system. Clothing, Armor, Weapons, and deco. I am looking for as much custom as possible, but not an absolute as I already have several items ready to be added.

You can check out the server if you wish and get some information at UO New Beginnings

Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you very soon!

This server is dedicated to bringing back the crafter!

Hello everyone!

I have a full server up on a dedicated server and am wanting to hire some help build the dream. I am looking for updating all the crafters little by little. Looking for a few people to who can design and implement these designs into the crafting system. Clothing, Armor, Weapons, and deco. I am looking for as much custom as possible, but not an absolute as I already have several items ready to be added.

You can check out the server if you wish and get some information at UO New Beginnings

Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you very soon!

This server is dedicated to bringing back the crafter!

I addition to this. The npc's will not be my goto for any items. I want almost everything to be only made or sold by in game crafters

Would you share your custom arts?
I like to build hole new worlds/maps but i´m very bad in scripting etc.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    506.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.png
    2.png
    616.8 KB · Views: 19
Back