This?

Post automatically merged:

otherwise, I've got this one that you could tinker with

Attachments

• AdvancedPlayerGate2Orb3.cs
    89 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I made this from the standard teleporter script. It now allows only young players (players with "young" status) to use it.

Attachments

• YoungTeleporter.cs
    39.6 KB · Views: 18
I made this from the standard teleporter script. It now allows only young players (players with "young" status) to use it.
Thanks I don't mean to be a bother but if they renounce their young status they cant go in this gate right? Also is there a way to set it to read the players acct and after 7 days then they cant get in it?
Post automatically merged:

Thanks I don't mean to be a bother but if they renounce their young status they cant go in this gate right? Also is there a way to set it to read the players acct and after 7 days then they cant get in it?
I had this made not sure if this would help with the gate. it is set for 7 days.

Attachments

• YoungStoneVendor.cs
    2.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Ok I put this on my server and it does nothing but say only young players can use even after making a young player and setting the dest on it :( takes you no where. Or do I need to place 1 in two locations?

Last edited:
Don't forget to set the destination map - by default it's null. I tested the script before submitting and it does work.

I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to make edits based on the account age. The vendor stone does have most of the work done for me but my plate is full for a few days.

Don't forget to set the destination map - by default it's null. I tested the script before submitting and it does work.

I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to make edits based on the account age. The vendor stone does have most of the work done for me but my plate is full for a few days.
Yes I did set dest map to say tram and the point dest aswell. And thank's for your time :)

Sorry didn't understand what you were looking for, I tested this one on my server, pub54 and it works OK. make sure to change the coords cause right now it points at "green acres" so it rubberbands them back

Attachments

• YoungMobileMoverFloorTile.cs
    2 KB · Views: 8
Back