Hello everyone! I've been looking through the forums for a couple of days and haven't found anything identical to this question.
The item shown is a drop from a Lesser Hiryu, but I'm receiving similarly insane items from nearly every kill.
I recently started my server with ServUO publish 57, and only adjusted the text files in the config folder, I did not change any scripts.

Is there a way to turn the global loot quality down, and is this kind of item standard? I've never seen anything like this, especially not from the first monster I've killed, clearly I've done something wrong. I would just like loot to be a normal, basic level globally that you would find on a classic server.

Thanks for your help. :)
1613833071483.png

Loot quality went up because a ton of it is needed for imbuing. That and they knew that 99% of it went unclaimed by any player older than 48 hours. A plain dagger and a cut of ribs doesn't get anybody excited!

Sometimes you get a nice piece worthy of using but most of it ends up getting "unraveled" for imbuing skill gain. That action takes piles and piles of loot to gain so there is a demand for magical loot.

One of my test chars was barely surviving until I looted a halberd of earth elemental slaying and then I was king of the dungeon!

Okay great! I've never messed with imbuing so I suppose this would be the time to look into it. As long as I didn't mess anything up, looks good to me! Thank you Falkor.

Back