Does anyone know of or have an add-on that modifies the looting process? I have been looking for something here, but not found what im looking for yet.

I have seen in the past, where a special command was used to loot a corpse, rather than just dbl clicking. One had a customization window that allowed you to pick certain items you wanted auto looted. After the looting process, you would enter another command that would clear the corpse, rather than waiting for it to de-spawn, and as a perk, doing so would give you another currency for helping clean up the corpse. Gold, silver, platinum...i think those where the various currencies used, the platinum and silver were used to obtain special items.

Sorry, have no idea of the name, hope this is a decent explanation. Very new to changing the game from its original form.

Thanks

Sounds like daat99's MasterLooter or MasterStorage system from the latest OWLTR. Its has all those functions except for auto looting. A single command that would loot & delete the corpse with a customization window for setting what items you want to loot. ie: Arrows, Ores, Regs, Weapons.. whatever. Anything not on the loot list would be deleted with the corpse. Or you had the option of just leaving the corpse after looting. And the looting process also gives tokens or gold for looting.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, the cleanup one I've seen, its good...just not sure its the one. Will look into the daat one.

Back