Hello.

I have seen shards using custom boats, and I believe I have figured out mostly how to do it.

My problem is that I fail to find a multi editor that would allow me to build or edit the existing multi structures so that I could make my own boats and import them to multi.mul/idx.

I believe WorldMaker Multi Editor has been used for this purpose in the past, but the program is so old that I haven't been able to find any download links that work.

I also tried using UOArchitect. I extracted a multi file in both .txt and .uoa formats using UOFiddler and then loading them into the actual Architect program, but for some reason it didn't work and the Architect would not properly import the .txt or .uoa exported using UOFiddler. I also tried this the other way around by downloading an .uoa file from the internet and exporting it into the Architect, then exporting it from the Architect and trying to import it into UOFiddler. It doesn't work.

Pro tips? A pretty please?

Does anyone know if it is possible to save hue to multi, meaning that houses etc could have hued things instead of everything using hue 0?

On my shard this works for Developers, Owners and Admins:
Code:
[Area Interface
You draw a bounding box around the area you want to "interface with" and you'll get a props gump listing everything inside that bounding box. Just click into the one you want to change the props of from there. But, as a multi, you won't be able to save it using AddonGen.

Back