It makes me feel is a very troublesome person, I always have such a problem。
1. I want Dismount to be used in riding conditions, but not limited to walking, so I tried to shield, but still cannot trigger effect, what should I do?
Code:
 public override bool Validate(Mobile from)
        {
            /*if (!base.Validate(from))
                return false;

if (from.Mounted && !(from.Weapon is Lance))
            {
                from.SendLocalizedMessage(1061283); // You cannot perform that attack while mounted!
                return false;
            }*/

return true;
        }

2. Every time after I kill the monster will appear this information, the representative of what? If not, how to block out?
what.png

3. I use a custom map, how do I want to modify the name of the city should be in the HELP menu in the StuckMenu?
Choose a Town.png
Code:
// Vesper  Nesbitt
            new StuckMenuEntry(1011030, new Point3D[]   //If I want to be modified Vesper Nesbitt should do?
            {

new Point3D(1570, 604, -60)
            }),

4. I closed the security system, but I don't want to let the players too easily lost after the death of the equipment, I have encountered such a setting in a site, when a player dies, something in backpack.In addition to being blessed or is doomed not to drop the items, other things will fall into the bodyinside,And have put on the equipment, such as you have been equipped with weapons, shields, armor on the body, at the time of death is only a 10% probability of random drop in the body inside, how toachieve this?

5.This last issue, I personally think that the more interesting. Enhancement is also a skill, identification of items. I got from a site has closed. It is set up, any equipment will attribute hidden, you can not see the property, but property will still function properly,You only use items to see the hidden attribute identification skills, or equipment display "identification", and when the items identified this skill up to 100 of the time, not for identification of the equipment used, will give 1-2 additional properties of the equipment in the original property, I will try to ItemIdentification.cs into my servuo, but failed, master you can help me?

thanks a lot!!!

Attachments

• ItemIdentification.cs
    38 KB · Views: 1
I want to thank Gargouille JustUO communities. He helped me solve a number 1) 2) 3) Problem
The fourth question I linked to the setting of author。 Dorris, now he changed his name to Moon_st up.
Script follows

Attachments

• Corpse.cs
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
Back