Friends there is no way to create a VIP membership where users can earn more money and better object and things like that?

I believe that there was a system to do that but never got finished . Would be a very good thing though been waiting on something like that for awhile now.

Here's how i would make it:
Making a new scropt file with a static class in which you would have a List<Mobile> of VIP players, and being able to save/load that list in an independant saved file (shouldn't be that hard, i have some code laying around that does that).
Then in the Loot.cs (i think), you can just do something like:
if (ScriptThing.VIPs.Contains(m)) to know if the player is in the VIP group.

Reference for static:
https://www.dotnetperls.com/static

Wait before starting in case if someone already have that or has a different way to achieve that.

That picked my interest, i'll try something.
[doublepost=1481848480][/doublepost]Here's a working example.
For the more amount of stuffs in the loot, i don't want to invest more time into that, sorry.

There's an example on how to see if a player is VIP or not.
Note that this is a very basic version of the concept i was talking about.
I'm sure someone else would be able to contribute to that.

Attachments

• VIP.cs
    4.1 KB · Views: 24
I have an idea that I wanted to use it once but I'm missing something Example: create a zone as a doom or something like that and there create custom screens like the normal but in them add a different amount to the normal suppose we create an ettin called ettin Vip and instead of giving 100 gold than 200 and so ... and how to do for the entrance? Good to create a script similar to the jail that when one gives the command jail sends the person to prison for as long as one wants ... there change the command to .vip and instead of sending it to pricion send it to that Zone that I think ... the problem is that I would not create that file if someone can do it would be a great contribution.

I'll Check that out thanks .

How could i tie that in with my loot.cs file . What part of the loot script its pretty big ..Say i kill a monster and im vip should get double the gold is what im trying to accomplish.

I can't do much about that, i tried helping with lootdrops on RunUO and it was a real mess to play with.
Sorry.

To check if a player is in the VIP list i placed an example on top of the file i think.

Back