ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

A house was placed by a staff member and then transferred it to a player it's in a legal place. They logged in the account the player was gone and so was the house?
All items in the house were deleted and this is all happing in luna on the malas map. It's done this to 3 to 4 other accounts. Any idea What could cause it? and help would be helpful.

Thank you.

Hello blackdog. Maybe the players are going over their housing limits, causing the former to go in to decay? This would cause the house and items to disappear. Are you certain that the server is being saved after these houses are transferred? There is code to prevent castles and keeps in Luna, do these houses happen to fit these descriptions? And when you say:
They logged in the account the player was gone and so was the house?
Maybe you can clarify this a little. Does this mean that the character was deleted as well as the house? Or the player was logged out and gone, and the house was deleted?

If you've made no major changes to your ServUO, then it's most likely going over the housing limit. I know that staff-placed houses have protections, but they don't seem to be applying here. You can try doing a co-owner instead of a full transfer, and test it. You can try editing Housing.cfg and test it.

This is the best I can do with the information given. Good luck, I hope you're able to solve your dilemma!

I believe the Person had to remake her char on that account it was like the account was wiped, is the best I can do with the info I got.
Update the persons account was but the character was not there and so was the house. and it seems just to be only her stuff that it happen too, and it's in luna but it's not a keep or tower it's a 18x18 legally placed. No other accounts or people where harmed in the making of this.

Last edited:
Back