So.. I have tried [createword.. Dungeon Wrong wont spawn. Try to just [xmlload it, says it doesnt exist. Yet, Im looking at the file and the directoy. (See attached image). Any ideas / suggestions? I am sure it is something Im just too blind to see.

1660259102843.png

If I remember correctly, You have to go there with a player character. If you're using a gm or owner account you wont see any spawn as it only spawns for the regular characters.

Yeah. I thought that also. I tried as "owner" access, used the staff to become a player, and made a second account that was just player only. Nothing. I appreciate the response!

hmm looks like it can't find the xml file it needs... from there I haven't a clue lol sorry I can't be better help.

I run an older version of servuo, before they took the xml stuff out so maybe that has something to do with it.

Thats what I was thinking also. I did a xml roll back, didnt help. So i just put juka's in like old wrong. I do appreciate the effort you put in helping though.

looks like a wrong folder issue try making a RevampedSpawns folder inside the Dragons Den folder and drop WrongRevamped.xml into it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks Visam. I did that and, well, that was the issue. Something that simple I kept over looking it. Feel like I should trade in the PC for a Speak and Spell after all that =)

Back