timginter submitted a new resource:

Modified TileData.cs to extract AnimID/GumpID from ItemID - A modified TileData.cs enabling lookup of AnimID and GumpID for items providing just the item's ItemID

A modified TileData.cs which extracts also AnimID from TileData.mul.

I've seen quite a few people asking for a way to find a paperdoll gump for an item - with this TileData.cs you can use the added function TileData.GumpFromID(int itemID, bool female = false) to get the GumpID of an item passing just the item's ItemID, e.g. for custom character creation gumps.

Installation:
- Create a backup of TileData.cs in /Server/ (e.g. C:/ServUO/Server/TileData.cs)
- Override original...

Read more about this resource...

I'll just suggest to remove the object generation at every request, since it's really a pain, you can access the itemdata directly, with this code instead of the method you use...

Code:
public static int GumpFromID(int itemID, bool female = false)
{
	return m_ItemData[itemID & MaxItemValue].AnimID + (female ? 60000 : 50000);
}

before I make changes to work for JUstUo and change My files will this extract the latest mobs ?? lion necrogoat sabretooth and a few others for mount ids ???

before I make changes to work for JUstUo and change My files will this extract the latest mobs ?? lion necrogoat sabretooth and a few others for mount ids ???
It's intended to work with items and return item's GumpID (same gump as shown in paperdoll) based on ItemID. Mobiles do not have a corresponding GumpID as far as I know

Back