ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
None
Hi there everyone !

I am kinda new in this world of hosting UO.

Right now I do have an issue that seems a bit odd:

and this is a brand new server and the server just won't start.

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.0, Build 0.0
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 3/19/2022 1:44:10 AM
Mobiles: 0
Items: 0
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Server.TileData' threw an exception. ---> System.Exception: TileData: not found
at Server.TileData.Load() in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Server\Assets\TileData.cs:line 377
at Server.TileData..cctor() in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Server\Assets\TileData.cs:line 246
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Server.TileData.get_ItemTable()
at Server.Misc.ItemFixes.Initialize() in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Scripts\Services\ItemFixes.cs:line 8
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 68
at Server.Core.Setup(String[] args) in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Server\Main.cs:line 646
at ServUO.ServUO.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Application\ServUO.cs:line 10

Clients:
- Count: 0

What is the data path your inputting? Is it to the root of the client files?
The CustomPath is :
CustomPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client
In your server folder, u need a Mul folder to separate the files being used by the server from the client. If you try to use the same files from the same folder, that will cause problems too.
So you are suggesting to copy the content of that directory into another one , and then use that one as the CustomPath for my server ?

Yeah I assume this is logic 101 if the servers needs a file , it might lock down some other files. so the Client won't have access to it.
The CustomPath is :
CustomPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client

So you are suggesting to copy the content of that directory into another one , and then use that one as the CustomPath for my server ?

Yeah I assume this is logic 101 if the servers needs a file , it might lock down some other files. so the Client won't have access to it.
I have done a copy of the content and pointed at it properly , now I do have this issue . fml

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.0, Build 0.0
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 3/19/2022 9:33:54 AM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 86
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Scripts\Multis\Houses\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 19
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 68
at Server.Core.Setup(String[] args) in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Server\Main.cs:line 646
at ServUO.ServUO.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\enterdavertex\Documents\GitHub\ServUO\Application\ServUO.cs:line 10

Clients:
- Count: 0

Last edited:
No there are no limitations. Just a weird quirk persists still.

If you search for this error in this forum you will also find a few instances regarding this issue.

short answer:
You need to edit HouseTeleporterTile.cs
edit the Initialize to look like this.

Code:
        public static void Initialize()
        {
            if(TileData.ItemTable.Length >= 0x574A)
            TileData.ItemTable[0x574A].Flags = TileFlag.None;
        }

No there are no limitations. Just a weird quirk persists still.

If you search for this error in this forum you will also find a few instances regarding this issue.

short answer:
You need to edit HouseTeleporterTile.cs
edit the Initialize to look like this.

Code:
        public static void Initialize()
        {
            if(TileData.ItemTable.Length >= 0x574A)
            TileData.ItemTable[0x574A].Flags = TileFlag.None;
        }
This is quite odd actually that it was not commited yet into the code since this thread is dating from 2020.

Although , I am not a bit CS guy , which part do I need to change ? Or if you have the whole file , that would be great :)
Nevermind , I have figured it out. I was opening the wrong file :eek:

Last edited:
Back