ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
So I'm at the point in my life when i no longer like playing fps games as much. I REALLY enjoy putting my mind on music production this is my new thing but our ear drums can take only so much sound so i need silence... Working on UO again can give me the silent time I need to let my ear drums rest in between sessions. So I guess this post is for anyone out there interested in just designing a server...

Designing a server is something I never did... I just incrementally added random ideas.

Im thinking about doing some proper planning and designing but im unsure how I have no excel experience...

So the things I want to mess with is just about everything to do with pvp. Without really changing it much... Im talking about putting 100s of hours into design just for some minor changes instead of taking 1 minute for a random major change which ruins the game.

So if anyone has some kinda workflow created and is willing to share I would love any help in getting started. Ive tried many times to do this it always ends in failure so hoping to change that this time with some good help from the community.

ALSO I'm not really looking to make a big popular server this is strictly for my own wellbeing
sorry to dbl post but im having some cool ideas. . . Like magic arrow and other high speed spells could have their speed reduced a bit to prevent scripters from dominating with their scripts they would have to design new ones and even then it wouldnt be as effective (this keeps um off the server). out lands left theres the same just added a script that reduces the chances of interruption what IM thinking is design the spell speed and damage to have the same effect without the need for such a script. .

Another thing I noticed was guys crafting daggers and selling them... that is the worst possible way to play this game lol. So some fun way to make money like that without all the clank clank clank spam at banks.

Last edited:
Back