ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
Have this strange issue hitting server today. It was fine. But now as i run around i keep seeing this pop up from names? Anyone know why? Or how to Fix?

Client: 127.0.0.1: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: 127.0.0.1: Valid credentials for 'eropia'
Client Type: 127.0.0.1: Classic Client
Client: 127.0.0.1: Connected. [2 Online]
Client: 127.0.0.1: Disconnected. [1 Online] [eropia]
Login: 127.0.0.1: Account 'eropia' at character list
eropia: 1 / 7 [SixthCharacterSlot, ExpansionSA, SeventhCharacterSlot]
Client: 127.0.0.1: Entered World (0x3C "MoreBeer")
Offending Mobile: Server.Mobiles.Artist [0x8C "Lari"]
Offending Item: 0x40001CE9 "Backpack" [Server.Items.Backpack]
Equipped Item: 0x40001CB3 "Backpack" [Server.Items.Backpack]
Layer: Backpack
Offending Mobile: Server.Mobiles.Necromancer [0xFD "Tano"]
Offending Item: 0x400033EB "Shoes" [Server.Items.Shoes]
Equipped Item: 0x400033E8 "Shoes" [Server.Items.Shoes]
Layer: Shoes
Offending Item: 0x400033ED "FancyShirt" [Server.Items.FancyShirt]
Equipped Item: 0x400033E7 "FancyShirt" [Server.Items.FancyShirt]
Layer: Shirt
Offending Mobile: Server.Mobiles.Artist [0x10A "Kendra"]
Offending Item: 0x40003446 "Backpack" [Server.Items.Backpack]
Equipped Item: 0x40003441 "Backpack" [Server.Items.Backpack]
Layer: Backpack

Offending Mobile: Server.Mobiles.Artist [0x8C "Lari"]
Offending Mobile: Server.Mobiles.Artist [0x10A "Kendra"]

Most likely the character types (Artist and Necromancer) are trying to equip 2 different items in the same slot.
You would need to open up the offending files and remove the clothing that's being added twice to get rid of the error.
also it could be getting one item from the related file and one from it's base. (basevendor, basehire, ect...)
And finally it won't actually hurt anything.

kk, Thanks! Apricate your response. Wonder why it chose to Start up now. Wasn't a issue before and as far as i know nothing changed. as long as there isn't a null crash.. guess its okay. still don't like seeing red on the server side =D

kk, Thanks! Apricate your response. Wonder why it chose to Start up now. Wasn't a issue before and as far as i know nothing changed. as long as there isn't a null crash.. guess its okay. still don't like seeing red on the server side =D
I haven't looked at the code to know for certain, but you may want to look into fixing it. Reason being is that the console does not show any information regarding deletion of the offending item so the items may or may not be sent to the internal map which can increase item count significantly over time and begin to effect performance as well as save and load times.

It certainly looks as if Visam is correct based off the error messages and it is trying to equip an item on a layer that is already occupied. Most likely you started getting these errors while in Umbra, the typical area that necromancer vendors spawn. Certain regions like Umbra as well as the Gargoyle and Elven cities/areas do a conversion on NPC's spawned into that region to give them the proper clothing, hues and races associated with that region to fit the theme.

It isn't really hurting anything at this time, though like I said, it could lead to issues further down the road if left unchecked.

I found some of the Npc's and removed the items.. but it seems so random. Running a custom map and the necro was a vendor here from Servuo. I had made some custom quests and added Armor/Clothing to those quests a while back. But didn't have this issues when I First made any of this. Just Started to Pop up. What was strange was the quest ones where just a backpack. I apricate the input and will keep an eye on it and tinker a bit see if i can get to the root of the issue. Question - If someone did go to the malas map.. and triggered a region area .. would it effect the Fel map also. As thats all that we are using and spawning? Also im using Smart Spawners for everything. Would this reload the issue every time and keep the item count down?

Last edited:
Back