Im using client version 7.0.43.1 for both my server and client. With the new patch, a few more itemids were added as art. Any items 0x99A1 or greater will only show up as an unused tile. I did a uop to mul conversion for fiddler, and fiddler shows these items just fine The id range is 0x99A1 - 0x99AF. Any idea why these ItemID's won't display in game?

Since the server and your client are the same, the only thing which I would check is if you use razor be sure it is pointed to your client- top of razor and the uo directory , just in case it may not be pointed to the correct client. (are you setting an item in game to these itemids? If not you would need a script/scripts for each item to add in your custom folder.

Yes I am setting an item, and also have an item script that has one of these itemids setting it. I'm using UOS and am pointing it to the correct client, and it is still showing the items as unused tiles.

Very strange indeed :/ when did you patch up to 7.0.43.1- read they ended up doing another patch to fix the items, but maybe some one else will know for sure :)

I just (within the last hour) downloaded and tested the patch with a fresh install of both Servuo and Client 7.0.43.1 and used [add item 39329 and [add item 0x99AF and both work just fine, showing the graphics both on the ground and can be placed in the backpack.

Back