hello guys, im looking for some motivated indivduals looking to expand their design and building craft? i want to make 6 new maps fully custom, i have tons of content. working architect and im currently looking for something to help me make maps. its a long term project but i thought id get one going using the existing maps and slowly transtion the maps in. if any one is willing to help me get that set up that would be awesome. ive tryed both landscaper and centred. im having one issue with the squire and merc system. the males will not shrink. other than that i just need to set the spawns evo weapons evo armor pet leveling custom monsters with custom ability. running pub 54 currently working on a few new additions. i have a few silly areas ive started building in but i have no eye for building or designing. they are total ass. any help is appreciated.

in regards to world building i may be interested in helping with this project please pm me info
1703305804475.png
this is one of the maps i have been working on designed myself for a quest set its is one of 4 variants

Back