ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
None
Hi all total noob to scripting sorry most likely tell me to get out of here if you can't do any C# C++ but gonna chance that someone feels sorry for a dumbass like myself. I got logged into my Newly created server thx to Voxpire's Guidance but had a Windows update after getting up from sleeping and restarted my comp well after update I Started ServUO and my created world was no longer I had a fresh world created all of a sudden and had to remake my Admin/Ower accnt but now I can't log into the server keep getting Check your internet and try again. Trying to get ahold of my son which isn't illiterate when it comes to C# C++ but no luck there as of yet can someone plz give me some Guidance would be greatly appreciated TY.

Hi all total noob to scripting sorry most likely tell me to get out of here if you can't do any C# C++ but gonna chance that someone feels sorry for a dumbass like myself. I got logged into my Newly created server thx to Voxpire's Guidance but had a Windows update after getting up from sleeping and restarted my comp well after update I Started ServUO and my created world was no longer I had a fresh world created all of a sudden and had to remake my Admin/Ower accnt but now I can't log into the server keep getting Check your internet and try again. Trying to get ahold of my son which isn't illiterate when it comes to C# C++ but no luck there as of yet can someone plz give me some Guidance would be greatly appreciated TY.
Allow ServUO.exe in the Firewall settings

Yeah went in and set it up and it still Says "Check your internet and try again". Lucky for me it took me a bit to get logged in first time didn't add anything to world when this happened but getting a bit discouraged. Ran an RunUO Shard for 2-3 yrs with wifey and Kids and about 20 RL friends and never had problems like this but now everything is out date there so thought we could try ServUO and man you have to be smarter than it is it would seem. I am missing something but I am not as smart as the scripts itself so that tells ya something aye lol

Try running the shard as administrator (right-click servuo.exe -> run as administrator) and make sure auto save is enabled (Config/AutoSave.cfg); double-check your IP (Config/Server.cfg) and make sure to remove the @ prefixes from the relevant options in those files.

And still got Check your internet crap. Not looking promising but would like to ask can it be the Razor I am trying to use cause I literally downloaded all the way back to 1.5 to 8.6 or whatever the latest is should know them but exact number as many as I have done today trying to make sure it wasn't that but hell if I know. Cause I am letting ServUO pass thru all firewalls don't get it.

Attachments

• ServUO Startup.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 3
Back