Decided to start fresh with ServUo and have everything organized again. I downloaded everything fine and went through the tutorial for setup, however after it compiles im getting hung up with an error in my datapath.cs, it states "unrecognized escape sequence" for line 73 which reads.
Console.WriteLine("C:/Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic");
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Try this instead to set Config/DataPath.cfg
remove the # in front of custompath -be sure its set to the location of your game client

Try this instead to set Config/DataPath.cfg
remove the # in front of custompath -be sure its set to the location of your game client
//# Uncomment this line and set it to the path of the client files to set a
# custom data path. Otherwise ServUO will look for the client in the default
# Windows installation directories. Note that this is *required* when running
# on non-Windows systems.
CustomPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic

still the same.

its because of the single \ in your Console.Writeline, you can also just remove the line

Actually I take that back, you were correct. I replaced the datapath.cs file with the unchanged origonal and uncommenting that line worked great. thank you very much.
[doublepost=1542942703][/doublepost]upload_2018-11-22_20-10-54.pngnow im getting thisupload_2018-11-22_20-10-54.png
[doublepost=1543014035][/doublepost]got it up and running, created owner account the fun stuff. I can add a spawner however as soon as i click on it to do anything it reboots the server. Any ideas or quick fixes? Hoping there is an easy fix, I was also wondering if there was an easy way to change the color of spawners globally so that they are easier to see in some locations, color should have no effect on players since they arent visible so no reason for them to be so hard to find.

I just had to update some zlibwapi64 files and now it is running like a champ, smooth and great save times. Thank you all, this is great.

Back