Anyone know how to change the crafting gumps back to older versions. I have seen it when I run other Emu's. The crafting menus don't seem to change at all no matter what expansion my server is on.UOCraft.jpg

Last edited:
did you try expansion none? I'm not sure how to fix the issue except to design an alternate crafting system that uses those gumps. I'm curious about this question too... anyone?

did you try expansion none? I'm not sure how to fix the issue except to design an alternate crafting system that uses those gumps. I'm curious about this question too... anyone?
Yes I am currently using Expansion "None" but the expansion is configured through the config file not the actual script.
[doublepost=1468264425][/doublepost]
You need to alter the gumps yourself.
Would the alteration be in the Craft Def scripts?

No like you would literally need to look up the old gumpIDs using software like UOFiddler and almost code everything yourself.

There were some old shard projects released on various forums that may have partials of these systems would it would take a lot of reverse engineering on your part to make it work. It is 100% doable though.

Alright. In the screenshot above I'm running UO: Origins Pre-T2A RunUO Server Package found here https://github.com/uoorigins/Origins and it has it by default but it is by no means a drag and drop replacement process. Any ideas which scripts specifically I need to edit? I really am having trouble just knowing what scripts to edit. Once I get one craft working obviously the rest would be much easier to duplicate.

I don't believe the old craft gumps are in the newer client files
So you're either looking at custom files to give to players or stuck using really old client version

I believe I was using the latest classic client with the screenshot above. Ill double check though.
[doublepost=1468377808][/doublepost]
I don't believe the old craft gumps are in the newer client files
So you're either looking at custom files to give to players or stuck using really old client version

This is the RunUo server I was using. It's pre setup with that crafting system. https://github.com/uoorigins/Origins
I would like to use ServUO or at least a more modern version server package. I think this is RunUO 2.2.

The Client version I logged in with is in fact 7.0.50.0. Craft.jpg

My idea was to figure out the scripts they used so I could merge the changes with any server I was using instead of having to figure out a way from scratch. Unfortunately I'm a novice with code. I can stumble through it and edit it usually if its simple but can't rewrite code or anything fancy.

Last edited:
The files are still there you just need to make the gumps yourself or reverse engineer some of the scripts others have posted in the past.

Ok so I need some help. Here are the console errors I get:

Code:
RunUO - [https://github.com/runuo/] Version 2.6.0.5203
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Core: Server garbage collection mode enabled
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 2 warnings)
Warnings:
+ Customs/NewCraftSystem/BlacksmithMenu.cs:
    CS0028: Line 26: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.BlacksmithMenu.Main(Server.Mobile)' has the wrong signature to be an entry point
+ Misc/Assistants.cs:
    CS0162: Line 99: Unreachable code detected
    CS0162: Line 155: Unreachable code detected
Errors:
+ Customs/NewCraftSystem/BlacksmithMenu.cs:
    CS1061: Line 41: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 48: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 55: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 62: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 65: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 70: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 75: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 105: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 108: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 121: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 154: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 160: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 166: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 172: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 180: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 185: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 190: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 195: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 224: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 227: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 236: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 272: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 275: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 288: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 324: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 327: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 341: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 377: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 381: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 392: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 425: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 431: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 437: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 443: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 451: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 456: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 461: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1729: Line 466: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 497: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 500: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 516: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 551: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 554: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 567: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 602: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 605: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 621: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 656: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 658: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 671: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 685: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 688: 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' does not contain a definition for 'Ressources' and no extension method 'Ressources' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1729: Line 700: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments
    CS1061: Line 747: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 751: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 756: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 761: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 772: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 773: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 780: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 780: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 784: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 789: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 794: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 799: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 811: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 812: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 819: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 819: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 826: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 827: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 834: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 834: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 841: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 842: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 849: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 849: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 856: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 857: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 864: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 864: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 868: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 873: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 878: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 883: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 895: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 896: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 903: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 903: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 910: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 911: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 918: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 918: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 925: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 926: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 933: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 933: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 940: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 941: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 963: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 963: 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' does not contain a definition for 'craftIndex' and no extension method 'craftIndex' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Menus.ItemLists.ItemListEntry' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

and here is the script causing it

Code:
using System;
using Server;
using System.Collections;
using Server.Engines.Craft;
using Server.Network;
using Server.Items;

namespace Server.Menus.ItemLists
{
    public class BlacksmithMenu : ItemListMenu
    {
        private Mobile m_Mobile;
        private string IsFrom;
        private BaseTool m_Tool;
        private ItemListEntry[] m_Entries;

public BlacksmithMenu(Mobile m, ItemListEntry[] entries, string Is, BaseTool tool) : base("What would you like to make?", entries)
        {
            m_Mobile = m;
            IsFrom = Is;
            m_Tool = tool;
            m_Entries = entries;
        }

//MAIN
        public static ItemListEntry[] Main(Mobile from)
        {
            bool Shields = true;
            bool Armor = true;
            bool Weapons = true;
            int missing = 0;

int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            bool allRequiredSkills = true;
            double chance;

//Shields
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(23).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(23).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //WoodenKiteShield
            {
                Shields = false;
            }

//Armor
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(0).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(0).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //RingmailGloves
            {
                Armor = false;
            }

//Weapons
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(26).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(26).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Dagger
            {
                Weapons = false;
            }

ItemListEntry[] entries = new ItemListEntry[4];

entries[0] = new ItemListEntry("Repair", 4015, 0, 0);

if (Shields)
                entries[1-missing] = new ItemListEntry("Shields", 7026, 0, 1);
            else
                missing++;// entries[1] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

if (Armor)
                entries[2 - missing] = new ItemListEntry("Armor", 5141, 0, 2);
            else
                missing++;// entries[2] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

if (Weapons)
                entries[3 - missing] = new ItemListEntry("Weapons", 5049, 0, 3);
            else
                missing++;// entries[3] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

Array.Resize(ref entries, entries.Length - missing);
            return entries;
        }

//SHEILDS
        private static ItemListEntry[] Shields(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            Item item = null;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            int missing = 0;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;

double chance;

ItemListEntry[] entries = new ItemListEntry[6];

for (int i = 0; i < 6; ++i)
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 18).ItemType;
                craftResource = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(type).Ressources.GetAt(0);
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 18).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 18).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    try { item = Activator.CreateInstance(type) as Item; }
                    catch { }
                    name = item.GetType().Name;
                    name = name.Replace("S", " S");
                    name = name.Replace("K", " K");
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;
                    if (itemid == 7033)
                        itemid = 7032;

entries[i-missing] = new ItemListEntry(String.Format("{0} ({1} ingots)", name, craftResource.Amount), itemid, 0, i);
                }
                else
                {
                    missing++;//entries[i-missing] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

Array.Resize(ref entries, (entries.Length - missing));
            return entries;
        }

//WEAPONS
        private static ItemListEntry[] Weapons(Mobile from)
        {
            bool Swords = true;
            bool Axes = true;
            bool Maces = true;
            bool Polearms = true;
            int missing = 0;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;

//Swords
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(26).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(26).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Dagger
            {
                Swords = false;
            }
            //Axes
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(34).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(34).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Double Axe
            {
                Axes = false;
            }
            //Maces
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(45).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(45).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Mace
            {
                Maces = false;
            }
            //Polearms
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(42).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(42).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Spear
            {
                Polearms = false;
            }

if (Swords)
                entries[0-missing] = new ItemListEntry("Swords & Blades", 5049, 0, 0);
            else
                missing++;//entries[0] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

if (Axes)
                entries[1 - missing] = new ItemListEntry("Axes", 3913, 0, 1);
            else
                missing++;//entries[1] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

if (Maces)
                entries[2 - missing] = new ItemListEntry("Maces & Hammers", 5127, 0, 2);
            else
                missing++;//entries[2] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

if (Polearms)
                entries[3-missing] = new ItemListEntry("Polearms", 3917, 0, 3);
            else
                missing++;//entries[3] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

return entries;
        }

//BLADES
        private static ItemListEntry[] Blades(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item = null;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;
            int missing = 0;

ItemListEntry[] entries = new ItemListEntry[8];

for (int i = 0; i < 8; ++i)
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 24).ItemType;
                craftResource = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(type).Ressources.GetAt(0);
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 24).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i+24).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    catch { }
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;

entries[i-missing] = new ItemListEntry(String.Format("{0} ({1} ingots)", name, craftResource.Amount), itemid, 0, i);
                }
                else
                {
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }

//AXES
        private static ItemListEntry[] Axes(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item = null;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;
            int missing = 0;

ItemListEntry[] entries = new ItemListEntry[7];

for (int i = 0; i < 7; ++i)
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 32).ItemType;
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 32).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 32).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    catch { }
                    name = name.Replace("B", " B");
                    name = name.Replace("H", " H");
                    name = name.Replace("A", " A");
                    name = name.Trim();
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;

}
                else
                {
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }

//MACES
        private static ItemListEntry[] Maces(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item = null;
            int missing = 0;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;

{
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 43).ItemType;
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 43).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 43).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    catch { }
                    name = name.Replace("P", " P");
                    name = name.Replace("F", " F");
                    name = name.Replace("M", " M");
                    name = name.Trim();
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;

}
                else
                {
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }

//POLEARMS
        private static ItemListEntry[] Polearms(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item = null;
            int missing = 0;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;

for (int i = 0; i < 4; ++i)
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 39).ItemType;
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 39).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 39).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    catch { }
                    name = name.Trim();
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;

}
                else
                {
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }

//ARMOR
        private static ItemListEntry[] Armor(Mobile from)
        {
            bool Platemail = true;
            bool Chainmail = true;
            bool Ringmail = true;
            bool Helmets = true;
            int missing = 0;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;

//Platemail
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(9).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(9).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Gorget
            {
                Platemail = false;
            }
            //Chainmail
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(5).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(5).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Legs
            {
                Chainmail = false;
            }
            //Ringmail
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(0).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(0).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Gloves
            {
                Ringmail = false;
            }
            //Helmets
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) || (chance <= 0.0)) //Gloves
            {
                Helmets = false;
            }

if (Platemail)
                entries[0-missing] = new ItemListEntry("Platemail", 5141, 0, 0);
            else
                missing++;// entries[0] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

if (Chainmail)
                entries[1 - missing] = new ItemListEntry("Chainmail", 5055, 0, 1);
            else
                missing++;//entries[1] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

if (Ringmail)
                entries[2 - missing] = new ItemListEntry("Ringmail", 5100, 0, 2);
            else
                missing++;//entries[2] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);

if (Helmets)
                entries[3 - missing] = new ItemListEntry("Helmets", 5138, 0, 3);
            else
            {
                missing++;//entries[3] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);
            }

return entries;
        }

//PLATEMAIL
        private static ItemListEntry[] Platemail(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item = null;
            int missing = 0;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;

{
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 7).ItemType;
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 7).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 7).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    catch { }
                    name = name.Replace("G", " G");
                    name = name.Replace("L", " L");
                    name = name.Replace("C", " C");
                    name = name.Replace("Female", "");
                    name = name.Replace("Plate", "Platemail");
                    name = name.Trim();
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;

}
                else
                {
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }
        //CHAINMAIL
        private static ItemListEntry[] Chainmail(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item = null;
            int missing = 0;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;

ItemListEntry[] entries = new ItemListEntry[2];

for (int i = 0; i < 2; ++i)
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 5).ItemType;
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 5).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 5).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    catch { }
                    name = name.Replace("Chest", " Tunic");
                    name = name.Replace("Chain", " Chainmail");
                    name = name.Trim();
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;

}
                else
                {
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }

//RINGMAIL
        private static ItemListEntry[] Ringmail(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item = null;
            int missing = 0;
            CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;

for (int i = 0; i < 4; ++i)
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i).ItemType;
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    catch { }
                    name = name.Replace("Chest", "Tunic");
                    name = name.Replace("T", " T");
                    name = name.Replace("G", " G");
                    name = name.Trim();
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;

}
                else
                {
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }

//HELMETS
        private static ItemListEntry[] Helmets(Mobile from)
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item = null;
            int missing = 0;

CraftRes craftResource;
            int resHue = 0;
            int maxAmount = 0;
            Object message = null;
            double chance;

//chainmail coif
            type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).ItemType;
            chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);
            if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).ItemType;
                item = null;
                catch { }
                name = name.Replace("Chain", "Chainmail");
                name = name.Trim();
                name = name.ToLower();
                itemid = item.ItemID;

entries[0] = new ItemListEntry(String.Format("{0} ({1} ingots)", name, craftResource.Amount), itemid, 0, 4);
            }
            else
            {
                missing++;// entries[0] = new ItemListEntry("", -1);
            }

if (item != null)
                item.Delete();

//the rest
            for (int i = 1; i < 6; ++i)
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 12).ItemType;
                chance = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 12).GetSuccessChance(from, typeof(IronIngot), DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, false, ref allRequiredSkills);

if ((from.Backpack.GetAmount(typeof(IronIngot)) >= DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.SearchFor(DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i + 12).ItemType).Ressources.GetAt(0).Amount) && (chance > 0.0))
                {
                    item = null;
                    catch { }
                    name = name.Trim();
                    name = name.ToLower();
                    itemid = item.ItemID;

}
                else
                {
                }

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }

/*private static ItemListEntry[] Test()
        {
            Type type;
            int itemid;
            string name;
            Item item;

ItemListEntry[] entries = new ItemListEntry[DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.Count];

for (int i = 0; i < DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.Count; ++i)
            {
                type = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(i).ItemType;

item = null;
                catch { }
                name = item.Name;
                itemid = item.ItemID;

entries[i-missing] = new ItemListEntry(name, itemid, 0, i);

if (item != null)
                    item.Delete();
            }

return entries;
        }*/

public override void OnResponse(NetState state, int index)
        {
            if (IsFrom == "Main")
            {
                if (m_Entries[index].craftIndex == 0)
                {
                    Repair.Do(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem, m_Tool);
                }
                if (m_Entries[index].craftIndex == 1)
                {
                    IsFrom = "Shields";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Shields(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
                else if (m_Entries[index].craftIndex == 2)
                {
                    IsFrom = "Armor";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Armor(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
                else if (m_Entries[index].craftIndex == 3)
                {
                    IsFrom = "Weapons";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Weapons(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Shields")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftContext context = DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.GetContext(m_Mobile);
                CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 18).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 18).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                    type = res.GetAt(resIndex).ItemType;
                }

DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 18).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 18));
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Weapons")
            {
                {
                    IsFrom = "Blades";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Blades(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
                else if (m_Entries[index].craftIndex == 1)
                {
                    IsFrom = "Axes";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Axes(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
                {
                    IsFrom = "Maces";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Maces(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
                {
                    IsFrom = "Polearms";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Polearms(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }

}
            else if (IsFrom == "Blades")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 24).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 24).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                }

DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 24).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 24));
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Axes")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 32).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 32).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                }

DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 32).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 32));
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Maces")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 43).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 43).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                }

DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 43).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 43));
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Polearms")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 39).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 39).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                }

DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 39).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 39));
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Armor")
            {
                {
                    IsFrom = "Platemail";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Platemail(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
                else if (m_Entries[index].craftIndex == 1)
                {
                    IsFrom = "Chainmail";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Chainmail(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
                {
                    IsFrom = "Ringmail";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Ringmail(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }
                {
                    IsFrom = "Helmets";
                    m_Mobile.SendMenu(new BlacksmithMenu(m_Mobile, Helmets(m_Mobile), IsFrom, m_Tool));
                }

}
            else if (IsFrom == "Platemail")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 7).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 7).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                }

DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 7).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 7));
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Chainmail")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 5).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 5).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                }

DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 5).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 5));
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Ringmail")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex)).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex)).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                }

DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex)).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex)));
            }
            else if (IsFrom == "Helmets")
            {
                Type type = null;

CraftSubResCol res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 12).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                int resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 12).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);

//chainmail coif
                if (index == 0)
                {
                    res = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).UseSubRes2 ? DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes2 : DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftSubRes);
                    resIndex = (DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).UseSubRes2 ? context.LastResourceIndex2 : context.LastResourceIndex);
                }

if (resIndex > -1)
                {
                }

//chainmail coif
                if (index == 0)
                {
                    DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt(4));
                }
                //the rest
                else
                {
                    DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CreateItem(m_Mobile, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 12).ItemType, type, m_Tool, DefBlacksmithy.CraftSystem.CraftItems.GetAt((m_Entries[index].craftIndex) + 12));
                }
            }

}
    }
}

It looks like I have to define ressources and craft index ? How do I do it? Also its spelled ressources IDK why.

Last edited:
Back