This is the old loot.cs and lootpack.cs for XMLSockets that totally seems to be missing from ServUO. If this is some way already incorporated (not in loot and Lootpack cause I checked) please let me know that this is redundant and I'll remove it.

Attachments

• SocketsLootMod-20-v105.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 11
Note I intentionally didn't put it in releases because I don't think it belonged there it's more of a support item or maybe someone could add it to the repo.

A lot of the XML stuff, besides the spawners, is not really supported.

We probably won't be adding this to the repo as it is not real UO based. We leave the options to add a lot of that stuff up to the shard owners.

A lot of the XML stuff, besides the spawners, is not really supported.

We probably won't be adding this to the repo as it is not real UO based. We leave the options to add a lot of that stuff up to the shard owners.

Could at least be included as an Optional.zip in the XMLSockets folder. I know you are trying to keep things OSI and much of this is disabled by default but people who like using that and MobileFactions might like to have all possible options included as the XMLSockets used to be included with the XMLSpawner2 zip files but all the new ones for ServUO don't have them.

Back