its a very nice client! But sadly you cant use Razor // UOSteam with it also EasyUO doesn't accept that Client, can't wait until thair Own Assist Programm rocks!!!!

The orion client already has it's own assistant released which is equiv of razor/uosteam.
The client also provides API for further plugins, so someone can recreate easyuo if they want to. and it's all open source bar the assistant plugin.

Hey, just resurrecting an old thread....which I didn't think was quite dead.
Don't know if anybody else is using Orion...but they keep making improvements to it...and it's become my Go To now. It's fairly stable (it hasn't crashed on me yet...though I haven't pushed it too hard). I'm not sure about the newer content, however...as my shard is made for the older client (just before the big ships).
Anyway...here are a few screen shots. I'm happiest with the seasons....you can customize what sprites change. This is my own map (one of 6 Felucca sized maps....another thing that's easy to do with Orion) and a bunch of custom graphics.

I don't have any stock in the company and I'm not trying to sell anything....just trying to maybe get a conversation started.

UO Spring.jpgUO Summer.jpgUO Autumn.jpgUO Winter.jpgUO Desolation.jpg

Back