Hello
I'm trying to create Owner account" on fresh installed ServUO p57 server
But When I set name and password
windows something compile fast Then its going back to creation Owner account" point And
So on in infinite cycle
I have a quite old client version 7.0.5...
Is that matter?

Sounds like it's crashing and starting the compile process over, which will not save the Owner information you entered, so will prompt you every time.

1. Do you see the window close and re-open again?
2. In the root folder for your server, do you see a crash log file being created? If so, that file could explain what is happening.

You have wrongly configured DataPath.cs. Just make sure you have UO client in default path usually "c:\Program Files (86)\Ultima Online Classic". Make sure its in that folder and it should work.

Sounds like it's crashing and starting the compile process over, which will not save the Owner information you entered, so will prompt you every time.

1. Do you see the window close and re-open again?
2. In the root folder for your server, do you see a crash log file being created? If so, that file could explain what is happening.
Yes its re opens
In crash log "Exceptional error TileData not found "
I think its because my client version is too old

Or you havent properly updated your client on the server machine. TileData not found error is either DataPath is not pointing to any UO installation, or the UO installation it is pointing to is not patched.

Back