Okay so this one stumps me, i am not aware of any setting that would do this,
my server is hosted via AWS if that helps
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Are you able to view the console window while people attempt to log in?

Is port 2593 open, and does your server report that it is listening on it? (can be a Windows firewall issue)

the error occurs after selecting the server. So loggin in works, than select my server and bam. Error.
It shows ppl getting in, and than disconnected
Post automatically merged:

I am also receiving the error as the server admin account. I've tried re-transfering the UO client files with the most recent update. That didn't work.
It was working fine, but was a bit slow due to server memory not being released. So I restarted the server and thats when it occurred. I did not change anything between restarts either.

When the server starts up, is one of its listening IPs a public IP (and the correct one?) If you have a working client on the same box a test connecting to 127.0.0.1 might be useful too.

A search for the same issue only finds one thread and of course the OP never came back and reported what resolved it. That has been a universal truth of all forums since they first appeared 25+ years ago.

It's going to be a network issue, either IP-related or maybe the Windows firewall interfering.

Everything in configuration leads to the IP of the AWS server (public) it is than routed through no-ip.com to make it more user friendly.
On the server I have port 2593 open and working (we see the shard list). I can check console window and report back.

I think problem in route configurations. Router will try redirect you to your local net after select shard in server list and connection will forwarded from dedicated IP to local router ip. Make sure that you correct configure port-forwarding in your router configuration.

Its not my router. Its a dedicated host on Amazon web server. The port is open.
I have not changed a thing between resets. On either end. Thats what it weird. I double checked the port and firewall, both are fine. I'll update in the morning. Thanks a ton

Just for the start. Take your shard, and save it somewhere.
Then get a fresh copy. See if it behaves the same or if you can connect again.

I fiddled with some packets here and there but cant seem to find one that would do this.
Even setting the percentage of fullness of the shard does nothing.

Even just putting the shard to a lockdown gives different results

Ohh and the Message has the cliloc ID
wich is not sent serverside as an ID.
Therefor it must be triggered client side on some condition

Last edited:
Having this issue again if anyone has found solution. @pryo I had to do a whole new AWS server for it to fix. Idk what the issue is. There is only ever like 6 ppl max.

Back