Hello,

I've been playing gumps for a while now, but now I don't know what to think. I asked that a gump be corrected and when I replace it without having touched the animation file, well it gives me pixels. (see picture)

Anyone have any idea why?

1610043518292.png

was it a replace or an add? I've seen similar on the actual equipment gumps when the Alpha channel doesn't properly grab everything. I haven't tried adding/replacing an animation, but I'd assume it's a similar issue maybe?

Here is the problem, is that I have not touched the animation only replace a gumps and after testing the animation is pixel.

I haven't tried to add animations yet but very soon I would like to add new mounts.

if you only replaced gumps, then the animation wont change. So that stays as default.
Gumps and Animations are separat graphics, so the animations, where the transparent pixel are need to be adjusted as well, for each frame.

Hello,

I understand all this the two are separate and that they are not the same thing. However in my last update, the animations are pixelated well and I never touched the animations. Is there a tutorial in some parts to fix the problem?
Post automatically merged:

Aussi, ma question est, pourquoi ai-je des animations avec le même numéro qui sont correctes. Dans l'image, les 4 ont la même animation, deux pixels et les deux autres sont ok.

1610136766605.png
Post automatically merged:

Je Essaye de je ne et modificateur pas le faire la Peux Alors j'ai l' image ici la mauvaise est bonne.

1610136992683.png

Last edited:
Back