Milva

Milva submitted a new resource:

Plant Water Sprinkler - Plant, Sprinkler

Scripted By: Avelyn-Runuo
For all your plant growing players!

This will water all the growing plants at once-by clicking the water sprinkler, very fast way to water many plants.

Contains-
Sprinkler filling container that you need to fill(use a water trough) like you would a pitcher and then use it to fill the sprinkler.
Each fill will water all your needy plants 1 level.. so if you have some that need more, just fill it again.
How to install: Drop into your custom folder,

Read more about this resource...

This is a clever script. I always did enjoy the gardening aspect that growable plants brought to uo.
Thank you kindly for sharing this with us Milva. :)

Has been so long since I used this, but believe you add a water trough, locked down the sprinkler near it, then click the sprinkler and target the water trough to fill the spinkler. It won't auto water the plants, but one click of the sprinkler and it will water them all. If you do a search I think there was a sprinkler released also which would use potions from the kegs, just not sure how it would work.

Doesn't seem to be filling from a pitcher for me. After I double click a full pitcher of water and click the sprinkler, nothing happens.

I started using the one quasar linked. It has a special container that you have to use. But dragging and dropping seems broken.

It's been awhile so I'm not sure but, I think you dbl klik the sprinkler first then target the water source not the other way around.

add a water trough, locked down the sprinkler near it, then click the sprinkler and target the water trough to fill the spinkler.

Back