Iomega0318 submitted a new resource:

Portable Anvil, Forge and Soul Forge - Requires distro edits to function.

As this one is relatively simple I decided to release this here rather than point back to my site for download.

This is a portable anvil, forge and soul forge. All three items are copies of the distro versions of the item just set to movable true and renamed.

The files are drag and drop but there are 2 distro edits required for this to function, one for the forge and anvil and one for the soul forge.

For the forge and anvil in DefBlacksmithy.cs find:
C#:
            if (anvil &&...

Read more about this resource...

lol I got the idea from you, I went one step further though and made the ones I use have charges so they actually get used when you use them.. that required a lot more edits though so I haven't posted those ones :)

Idea instead of having to have them in backpack maybe have it an item that you double click on then it places a forge on ground like a spell so that everyone or just party members can use for a limited time and if charges are use up or want to pick up a context menu you right click and pick up and its back in pack. Sort of like how cauldrons are done in WOW or auto hammers are done in WOW. I have created a graphic for a mobile anvil and forge in one on a cart for something like this. of course it wouldnt be able to be picked up by anyone unless you are the owner.

Back