Any idea why this could be happening.

Running ServUO 54

I will not lie, I made some adjustments to allow each skill to go beyond 120 with aug's etc. However can't figure out which thing I mod'd to screw up the power scrolls.

Thanks in advance.

Ok Problem persists. New finding. An Owner or Developer account that eats a 120 scroll will hold it indefinitely until they go to player mode. Once in player mode and with a log off and back on, the 120 skill will reset to 100.

Any idea's or where I could look for some code? At a loss. Offer still stands willing to pay for someone to fix!!!! This is for my own enjoyment not a public server!!!

Ok Problem persists. New finding. An Owner or Developer account that eats a 120 scroll will hold it indefinitely until they go to player mode. Once in player mode and with a log off and back on, the 120 skill will reset to 100.

Any idea's or where I could look for some code? At a loss. Offer still stands willing to pay for someone to fix!!!! This is for my own enjoyment not a public server!!!
don't know if you still need help, but I had same problem, I fixed it:

That was it. Much respect....I feel like I had a large weight lifted off my shoulders thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!!

I’m having the same problem. My player eats 120 scroll stays there until server restarts and skill goes back to 100 and scroll is gone. I looked into the servuo folder and do not see what is talked about above in the setskillcap.cs. If fact I do not see setskillcap.cs file. Can some one help. Thank you

Back