hi everyone I have a question, I changed the animations of many mounts. when I evoke the graphics and new and correct but if I ride them the native animation comes back ... how can I do?

As far as I know, you cannot fix it. The client forces riding animations on some of the ID's so no matter what you set it to...the player will always look like it is riding a llama, horse, or ostard. Some ID's do not suffer from this effect, but those that do you just have to give up on.

I am guessing you have a client that is perhaps 7.0.15.1 or higher because I had this issue as well. Earlier editions of the game do not suffer from this.

BUT...I did notice that you could make it work if you used ClassicUO as a client since that is a brand new client and doesn't suffer the nuances of OSI/EA/Broadsword client.

Last edited:
The riding animation is different then the unmounted animation, you'll need to create another animation that is offset by 1 z and use it when mounted, if you open up fiddler, you'll see different animations for each movement, some mobs have more or less movement animations then others, ie : Flying!

I had the same issue but if the animation is a mount in your game say like you want a horse to mount and look like a llama [prop the llma and change the ID of the horse to the llamas ID. Only work's in game thoe.

To elaborate, not all mount ID's available for the new clients suffer this fate. It only seems like a small handful. I forget which ID but I could set everything that "seemed" correct but it would always be a llama when I mount it. This either leads to something hard coded in the EXE or something interfering in the UOP files.

Back