Hello guys!
Using pet transcence deeds,and find an issue with animal lore gump,in this case,im using a normal horse,then i added one magery transcence deed.
Used animal lore on the horse,then used [skills command on him.
In the next image you can see the issue,animal lore gump is not displaying the gains.
Any method to solve this? I know the generic horse dont have magery skill,just interested on that.
Now testing if the horse can cast spells,giving him mana and more magery/eval skills,updating post when tested.Thank you!!!

///////(Edited,i think the problem is in the AI combat set).////////(AIType.AI_Animal).
Now just tying to find method if apply magery points to him,add points and change the AIType to AIType.AI_Mage.Its possible?Thank you!

Oops,and,if anyone want this,there we go:

Attachments

• PetTranscendenceDeed.cs
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
  • ScrollofPetTranscendence.cs
    6.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
So far all I can see is when you use a scroll on a pet that has 0.0 skill in that field it will not go up when you use animal lore on them unless they have over 10.0 skill in that field. Also if you were to use a magery scroll on a horse I doubt you want them to be changed to a MageAI, they would still use magery but not as often as if they were any other AI ( at least when they had enough mana to cast anything ).

After a bit of digging a changing some values I have figured it out and got it working so far.

Gumps.cs

private static string FormatSkill(BaseCreature c, SkillName name)
{
if (c.Skills[name].Base < 0.1)
return "<div align=right>---</div>";

return String.Format("<div align=right>{0:F1}/{1}</div>", c.Skills[name].Value, c.Skills[name].Cap);
}

Change the 10.0 to 0.1

Back