Hi everyone

first time using this site, if this is in the wrong place i do apolagise, i am lookin for some help to do with razor, i have made a server i have been working on public, i use no-ip for my server name, i have given this out and others are logging into the server with no issues, but when i try and log in using the details it comes up with this, any one got any ideas on how to get round this?

Many Thanks

1633787078486.png

Are you on local machine? what would you be using for login ip on razor?
hi, thanks for responding back, its running from my own computer at the moment, and its not a ip address its a hostname as i am using the software noip

In other words, on the local computer, you must enter the address 127.0.0.1 or localhost in the login table in Razor. What you have set in the login.cfg file should be the same for Razor login.

Hi
I have just tried logging in with the 127.0.0.1 and it didn’t log in got the same message as above

Yeah others can log in but I couldn’t, I will try uosteam, any reason to why it wouldn’t show the log in attempt on the running log?

Yeah others can log in but I couldn’t, I will try uosteam, any reason to why it wouldn’t show the log in attempt on the running log?
So in the server it doesn't even show an attempt to connect even when using 127.0.0.1?
Is the shard hosted on the same computer you're using for the client?

Correct, I run the uo2.3 server go to log in just comes up with the error as above I then check the log and it it just shows the listening range of 127.0.0.1 and then the world saving

I feel like your client is trying to connect to something other than your server, you do not have to edit login.cfg if you're using Razor or Steam they handle that for you. At least for Steam, been a while since I used Razor.

Back