Untitled.png
I am using ServUO pub 57 with expansion set to UOR. When I mark and etch a rune the etching / description is not shown. I'm not even sure where to begin with this one. I think I could fake it with an OnSingleClick override but I'd rather just fix the issue.
Post automatically merged:

After looking into this more I've found that there used to be an OnSingleClick override that does just what I was thinking of doing in RunUO 2.6 (link). I just copy-and-pasted the method into the RecallRune class and it is working again.
Untitled.png

Last edited:
View attachment 17934
I am using ServUO pub 57 with expansion set to UOR. When I mark and etch a rune the etching / description is not shown. I'm not even sure where to begin with this one. I think I could fake it with an OnSingleClick override but I'd rather just fix the issue.

After looking into this more I've found that there used to be an OnSingleClick override that does just what I was thinking of doing in RunUO 2.6 (link). I just copy-and-pasted the method into the RecallRune class and it is working again.
View attachment 17936
You are a legend. Thank you for the quick link to the code.

View attachment 17934

View attachment 17936
Thank you sir!

Back