http://imgur.com/yXQHKyu

I've tried especially hard to find a way to extract .mul files from several .uop files for custom equipment etc...

- Tried Windows 7 & 8
- Updated .NetFramework (4.5), Tried 4.0 specifically as well
- UOFiddler 4.6 (From official source)
- Tried UOFiddler 4.6 w/ UOPPacker preinstalled (but its still a plugin, so it won't work)
- Tried like 5 other programs (UOReader, LegacyMulConvert, Mythic Package Edit, standalone unpacker...etc)

Can't figure it out. I've seen this issue been posted before but it has never been answered. The suggestion has always been "You had a bad install" or "Do you have .NetFramework" or "Download this UOFiddler that comes with UOPPacker"

I've done all that. I can't access any plugins at all. See Screenshot at the top for reference.
Yes, I put the .dll obj/debug/uopacker.dll in my plugins folder.

I've also tried specifically x86 and x64 versions of UOFiddler.

I am in dire need of your assistance! This is driving me nuts.

I've also tried to force the plugin to load via
<!--Loaded Plugins-->
<Plugin name="FiddlerPlugin.UOPPacker" />
as an example

To clarify:

does not work for me.

EDIT:

https://github.com/msturgill/uofiddler

Works. Compile the project code then navigate to:
uofiddler-master\UoFiddler\bin\Debug\UoFiddler

Thank you sweet Jesus, Ala, Zeus, and so forth. Hours of searching and trying different installs...

Last edited:
Note: If you want to add any plugins or modify UOFiddler itself with the above project, you will have to add it to the project yourself and RECOMPILE. ThoughtI would share that too.

I will have to check mine to see if it even shows a UOP tab- when I click on items it does show all the newest items, but I will check mine out and get back to you :)

Mine does not show a UOP Tab, when I click on plugins this shows{maybe this will help some or maybe not :)
Plugin.JPG
When I open UOFiddler and then open the Plugin Folder it looks like this
Pluginfolder.JPG

Darn it!! Yes in the plugin it should show as I posted but yours is blank-exactly how my past UOFillder was until I tried this one :/ And you are using the net 4.0 -are you using windows 7 or 8 or? You do have the newest UOFiddler correct? Just trying to help in some way for this to work for you, but darn its not working, sorry :/

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue, not sure how this link helps though? Can't see a \bin\ folder anywhere on that link. Little help?

You'll need to compile the code and a bin should be generated. To add any Modules like UOP, you will have to add them to the project and recompile the code each time. Its a hassle, but the only solution that I could find. UOP's aren't as grand / useful as I originally had hoped them to be, but hopefully you can use them!

Can someone please do a mini tutorial on how to "add plugins to the project files???" I've been on this for days now walking in circles around this and I can't figure it out. :-/

Note: If you want to add any plugins or modify UOFiddler itself with the above project, you will have to add it to the project yourself and RECOMPILE. ThoughtI would share that too.
ok compile the solution . I see all the plug- projects and their structure . But how do I add uoppacker exactly?
I tried to add bottom-up file.pbd and .dll and recompile it does not work . I tried top-down to make the new project and make an identical one to the other plugins with the name UOPPacker but does not work . However, there are plugins that I see them , is the right way , but I do not know how to show him UOPPacker . The link with the support posted milva does not work , I do not see anyone uoppacker even if the xml file seems correct.

I can see plugins now, but can't seem to get UOPPacker to appear on the list of plugins. How do I add the UOPPacker to the project?
[doublepost=1465190465][/doublepost]Nevermind, silly question. Appear to have worked it out.

Back