this was made via my [gmbody staff member on my testing shard. still requires 90 tame 2 pet slot but its a decent pet for a 2 slot this was made after 36+ failed dna samples from a nightmare fairy and 16 failed from a fairy dragon and before its made and there is risk of failure this is after one failure in each type and that was made by staff to prove the use of bio standalone as not op as one would think and easy to edit to prevent it being OP

before completion.pngstats.png

Attachments

• Bio Enginering standalone.zip
    35.2 KB · Views: 62
Yes and if the mimic is pulled from a female elf Bandit it removes the clothing restriction in regards to gender and race
Post automatically merged:

this was made via my [gmbody staff member on my testing shard. still requires 90 tame 2 pet slot but its a decent pet for a 2 slot this was made after 36+ failed dna samples from a nightmare fairy and 16 failed from a fairy dragon and before its made and there is risk of failure this is after one failure in each type and that was made by staff to prove the use of bio standalone as not op as one would think and easy to edit to prevent it being OP

View attachment 14949View attachment 14950
Very little known thing about the bio-engineering that I am very familiar with due to the fact that I made a standalone version of it several years back eat until your character cannot eat any further drink lots of water make sure that all of the skills pertinent the bio-engineering are at legendary this will give you the easiest most points with least failures it's actually written into the scripting for it to run a Check against your hunger your thirst and your skill level if you have items that boost above the skill cap use those as well if I get the opportunity later and can remember which script it is specifically in the bioengineering I will post what skills are pertinent to bioengineering as if I remember correctly it it's 6 of them and not the one that you would normally think magery is one of them if I remember correctly animal painting and more are two others

It would be so nice,i downloaded this system but didnt find any info or "how to...",thank you so much!

I am not at home that being said this might be a bit off it may be a bit rough you will have to look in the script files there of however to use any of it you must have animal taming at GM tinkering at GM with crafting the pet itself it is six skills that are checks animal taming animal lore magery meditation evaluate intelligence and resisting spells it also does a check for your hunger and thirst in regards to obtaining the DNA the stronger the creature the stronger the type of skills they have in regards to the DNA you are trying to acquire the more likely it is that it will break do not try and acquire DNA from a creature that has been harmed and regained two full health you want to use freshly spawned creatures

When I get the opportunity to sift through my files I will download the newest Standalone and compare the version that I wrote when I dissected bioengineering do not require the entire system as well as a core edit overhaul versus the new version and see what it was if anything that I changed that made it to where you could equip the humanoid creature with weaponry and armor

With the fact that they have the undress command I believe it's basically the reverse of that put everything you want them to equip in their backpack name dress hit enter and they will automatically equip all of it I'm not entirely certain though as I could have sworn that that command was specific to Mercenaries

Back