After checkout newest commit and compile, I get (server is on centos 7):

----------
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6360.30879
Core: Running with arguments: -noconsole
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Core: Unix environment detected
RandomImpl: SimpleRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...
Finished (5428 items, 1299 mobiles, 5 customs) (0.67 seconds)
DataPath: /home/servuo/MUL/TOL7.0.52.2
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...
failed
Error: Type 'Server.Mobiles.GiantSerpent2' was not found. Delete all of those types? (y/n)
World: Loading...failed
Error: Type 'Server.Mobiles.GiantSerpent4' was not found. Delete all of those types? (y/n)
Error: Type 'Server.Mobiles.GiantSerpent1' was not found. Delete all of those types? (y/n)
Error: Type 'Server.Mobiles.GiantSerpent3' was not found. Delete all of those types? (y/n)
Error: Type 'Server.Engines.Blackthorn.Epaulette' was not found. Delete all of those types? (y/n)
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Engines.Blackthorn.AgentOfTheCrown
- Serial: 0x0000048B
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.

Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=False, mobiles=True, guilds=False, data=False, type=Server.Engines.Blackthorn.AgentOfTheCrown, serial=0x0000048B) ---> System.Exception: ***** Bad serialize on Server.Engines.Blackthorn.AgentOfTheCrown *****
at Server.World.Load () [0x0065d] in <b2deb0cbe9bd4829b2fec6a00def1a22>:0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Server.World.Load () [0x00ca5] in <b2deb0cbe9bd4829b2fec6a00def1a22>:0
at Server.Core.Main (System.String[] args) [0x0051f] in <b2deb0cbe9bd4829b2fec6a00def1a22>:0
This exception is fatal, press return to exit
The same on win10. Any ideas why? It is linked to TOL 7.0.52.2 client files. A while back server was warking for this files.

I do not change anything just git pull and compile. The save files are the same. Maybe I should exchange them for repository clear ones?

Yes, what I am saying is that your saves are probably not compatible with the current Git. You either need to revert the Server to how it was before you pulled down the changes, or remove your save files, and start fresh.

Back