It is possible to convert a runuo2.0 final repack, in a RunUO 2.1 without problems or other possible things?

"I know it will be a question of incompetent person" :) :)

It is possible to convert a runuo2.0 final repack, in a RunUO 2.1 without problems or other possible things?

"I know it will be a question of incompetent person" :) :)
Define "without problems", please :|
You will encounter script errors, as code changed from 2.0 to 2.1, but feel free to ask the community for help when you need it ;)

You could start with a raw 2.1 and install the scripts you want, you get a better understanding of how things work. Hermi has posted a good collection of runuo scripts recently, most work with 2.1. As you come across errors search the servuo forum for answers before posting.

As you know runuo is no longer running and wont be updated, This forum mainly supports Servuo but a few will help alil bit with runuo. Most of the Dev's, mods admin ect started with runuo so they know how things was and what they changed for Servuo.

There is a guy on youtube that teach's a lot of things about runuo.
Channel name= ItWouldBeWise

Last edited:
I have many problems to run ServUo, when I try to turn on the server.exe it gives me errors I follow the steps correctly and nothing, and when I manage to turn it on when using the command [admin I crashed the server

I could solve it thanks, but another problem arose when I try to place a GM tunica says that the command does not exist

Back