RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4782.3756

Hi ! I myself use the 2D client 5.0.9.1 (always been pleased with 2D clients) on the server, which runs under RunUO 2.2. I am not very familiar with the types of official or unofficial clients, 3rd party applications, etc. So I introduce UO to my girlfriend, but she finds the frameskip difficult to manage, even stunning at times, very smalls items and movements are hard for her to grasp. I understand that cause its old school and clunky indeed. But is there an alternative way to the basic 2d client to improve this?

Enhanced client? Does it work on runuo 2.2?

Any 3rd app to fix frameskipping, something smoother maybe?

Share your ideas and discoveries of all kind, everything will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Enhanced client on runuo 2.2? No, I dont think anyone backported all the changes and packets to that Version, ever.

There is an FPSfix floating around. That would also make the animations run faster but also sends Packets faster to the server as far as I heard
Or use ClassicUO, a custom client that works really great, has a lot of options, razor support and is smooth

ClassicUO is just amazing! How could I not have discovered this before, the zoom both for the main screen and for the backpack is perfect, not to mention the fact that it is possible to repair the frameskip ... that's something I need to share. thank you man.

FPS patch - "sends Packets faster to the server as far as I heard " - Is this some kind of speed hack?

Just found this on the forum, not sure if this work??? I have not dig the files :

Viridian

FPS patch - "sends Packets faster to the server as far as I heard " - Is this some kind of speed hack?

No, it removes the fpscap thats all

Back