Hey all,

I had a hard drive crash and lost a really nice script maker that I had picked up off of RunUO. I've tried a few that I found in my archives and online but they didn't work. I am kicking myself for not backing this up on another hard drive. Anyway, I need to make quite a few items and am not a coder. Does anyone have a good working script creator they can post? I need it to make clothing with stats and weapons and armor to fill out some of my world with.

Found a script generator folder in the backup but it was just a .cs file.
[doublepost=1477352097][/doublepost]
That one doesn't work on windows 7 at least. Only some of the items will cause it to run and when I modified something and tried to save it wouldn't save the file.

The one I had been using from RunUo had a different interface. Wish I could remember what it was called.

I found a pretty good cs script creator that makes items and mobiles. I think it might even have some quest functionality. It is the the Shazzy script creator. It was on the old RunUO site but he also has a download from his web page for his UO server. You can find it here. I like it. I wish it had the ability to make cloth items like shirts and pants but I think I can figure out how to change those scripts after I generate it.

Here is the link:
http://shazzysuoshard.proboards.com/thread/426/super-easy-script-creater

This may already be posted somewhere that I have not yet found, and it may show how much of a newb I am but here goes. So if i create an item ingame say a shepards crook then proceed to change the name and add attributes to it then put it into the bank of my character then save and log out, re boot the shard it is still there, so where was it saved? Can I find the save location and the item and copy it into a script?

Back