Hey everyone, with the advent of RunUO.com closing down I thought I would start a thread on websites that contain RunUO scripts you can use with either RunUO or ServUO. This thread will only be as long as you guys contribute to it. I will add some websites as I find them.

I'm starting this thread for two reasons. The first is because we need to recover some lost scripts; we can never have too much content available to us. The second reason is because I went looking for some very specific scripts and have been unable to find them anywhere.

What I am looking for specifically are the following for RunUO based servers:

MarketStands (by: Lilac)
All of Alien's Systems

Last edited:
Yes unfortunately I do. From what I understand after having talked to a few people on Discord, most everyone who has contacted Ryan regarding his website, runuo.com, has been shut out from ever contacting him again; myself included.

Ryan has made it clear to me and a few others that our opinions on runuo.com don't matter and that the website is not his primary responsibility; which I can only assume means that he has an apathetic attitude towards it and its users.

Last edited:
Don't know if these are Liac's scripts, but you can use them.

Attachments

• BarberShop.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 182
Don't know if these are Liac's scripts, but you can use them.

Awesome Lokai, yes these are Lilac's scripts and the fact that you had them makes me very grateful. I have been looking for these for about a week now without any luck. Thanks :)

Wish we could get a dump of the repository directory at bare minimum. There were so many good resources stored away in there.
I am working on getting exactly that. If I can, then I will work with the community here on ServUO to update all the work so that we have a repository which is just as informative as the one RunUO used to provide us with. This process will take a while so please be patient.

I do however, appreciate all the assistance with the files I needed from the list above. I really didn't expect people would upload those systems and it speaks volumes for this community that you guys did share them.

Thanks again @Steelcap and @Lokai!!

Hey everyone, I'm going to provide a link to a Dropbox folder where I will be adding scripts as I get them over time. Please be patient, but this library will contain quite a few of the most popular ones; think of it as a mirror to RunUO and some other repositories as most of the scripts contained herein are NOT my own, but the hard work of hundreds of developers. Credit was given where it was due, however some of the scripts have an <unknown> in the space where credit would have been given; this is because I simply did not know the developer.

Enjoy :)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t9yi8c0ifnqyz14/AADCmZvpxdrbdOVr_U2uoeULa?dl=0

Hey everyone! Listen Moderators, and Administrators, here at ServUO, I am not posting this download to the release section because it may or may not be compatible with the ServUO repo. With RunUO.com down there really isn't another viable forum to share these scripts in. So with that said, could we please have a RunUO archive as well so people using the RunUO emulator can use it? Something new to chew on; since ServUO wasn't intended to be backward compatible as far as I was made to understand.

Getting back to basics, XmlSpawner is very much ingrained in ServUO; it is almost a dependency. If you have ever tried to remove the XmlSpawner system and place it onto a RunUO 2.x server you will run into some errors; easily fixed if you can find the missing methods and add them to your server, but harder if you don't understand what is going on.

This download of XmlSpawner only works with RunUO 2.x, I saw a few posts about people needing it and were having trouble finding it.

Attachments

• XMLSpawner.zip
    2 MB · Views: 52
Hey everyone, with the advent of RunUO.com closing down I thought I would start a thread on websites that contain RunUO scripts you can use with either RunUO or ServUO. This thread will only be as long as you guys contribute to it. I will add some websites as I find them.

I'm starting this thread for two reasons. The first is because we need to recover some lost scripts; we can never have too much content available to us. The second reason is because I went looking for some very specific scripts and have been unable to find them anywhere.

What I am looking for specifically are the following for RunUO based servers:

MarketStands (by: Lilac)
All of Alien's Systems
I found the repairing vendors but they are not updated to work with servuo yet

You could always find someone to fix the issue. Updating scripts for ServUO is not difficult. What is hard is finding the developers, with the time to spend fixing your issue, still available in the community. I love UO, always have and always will, but it is as dead for me as it will be for all of you as technology progresses and players move to games like Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout 76.

Times are changing and isometric games like UO are moving to iOS, tablets, and Android; not so much PC desktop anymore. I mean desktops will be around for a decade or so more, afterwhich I really don’t see them as the mainstay of computing. They will inevitably be phased out.

I case you haven't found the Market Stands script yet, I've attached it. Note that I edited the two main files (MarketEast and MarketSouth) so that they spawn every day during certain hours (in-game time) instead of the default once a week. The old code is commented out and it's easily reversible. I always planned to add more to these vendors (say add a weapon repairer) but never got around to it. There is a lot you can do with this as a base.

Note that this runs on our RunUO shard; I have no idea if it plays nicely with ServUO.

Attachments

• MarketStands.zip
    33.5 KB · Views: 88
I found the repairing vendors but they are not updated to work with servuo yet
These are still not updated, but here they are if anyone wants to play around with them.

Attachments

• RepairingArmorer.cs
    5 KB · Views: 44
  • RepairingBlacksmith.cs
    8 KB · Views: 46
  • RepairingLeatherWorker.cs
    3.7 KB · Views: 39
  • RepairingWeaponsmith.cs
    5.7 KB · Views: 38
hello i have been wracking my brain trying to find an old script it was mtg.cs magic the gathering for uo. can someone please help me . thank you.

Back