UOFiddler will work they are set up as vd files so can just insert with UOFiddler they are created as Low Animation slots then just script from there. If not familiar with animations and you put them in unused slots you may have to add the number to the mobtype txt file in your UO folder.

UOFiddler will work they are set up as vd files so can just insert with UOFiddler they are created as Low Animation slots then just script from there. If not familiar with animations and you put them in unused slots you may have to add the number to the mobtype txt file in your UO folder.
Will my player need to do something to see them aswell? I never learned UOFiddler :( So I guess I will have something new to learn thanks again
Post automatically merged:

Will my player need to do something to see them aswell? I never learned UOFiddler :( So I guess I will have something new to learn thanks again
I was wondering if there is a easy way to learn on how fiddler works?? I did youtube it and didnt really find anything.

Last edited:
The BASICS: Your Server (ServUo, RunUO, etc.) Runs the Game for people to log into. The Client that your Server is running off of is your base client files. If you have made ANY edits to the client files: Anim.Mul, Art.mul, etc. You will need to have your players have a COPY of your client files to play. This means your players must download a copy of your client so they are able to see ANY edits you have made to your Client for the game.

Ok I was wondering why the Sea Creatures come in a notepad not in a picture?? Not sure how to add them to fiddler.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
When I downloaded them they are .vd files.. maybe you set notepad as default for this file type?
hmm might have and everything I try to get from the web gives me a 404 error. What do you use to open this .vd??
Post automatically merged:

The BASICS: Your Server (ServUo, RunUO, etc.) Runs the Game for people to log into. The Client that your Server is running off of is your base client files. If you have made ANY edits to the client files: Anim.Mul, Art.mul, etc. You will need to have your players have a COPY of your client files to play. This means your players must download a copy of your client so they are able to see ANY edits you have made to your Client for the game.
I know this is all new to me. okay so say i get this all figured out and working will i have to give my players the entire server client or just replace the main mul for that part of the server?? like where the anamations are added into the main??

Last edited:
Back