Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokai

SearchImageBrowse.jpg SearchImageHide.jpg SearchImageMain.jpg SearchImageShow.jpg Lokai submitted a new resource:

SearchImage command - Sort of like a mini Pandoras Box from in the game

Install: Drop in customs
Use: [SearchImage
Optional: type a number to begin browsing from that image
What it Does: Browses through the Image list, like Pandoras Box or InsideUO, etc.

TRY IT. The Plus and Minus buttons at the top let you browse additional images.

Bonus Features:

1. You can search by name.
2. You can browse using helpful categories along the bottom
3. You can hide the middle window for easier view (Stealth Mode)
4. You can add one or Tile using the buttons...

Read more about this resource...

Wow this is really nice Lokai! I will be checking this out for sure :) I use pandora's for building this could be a nice replacement

I have to say with checking this out, very awesome :) Wondering though once you find the walls you want how do you scroll through to the rest of the walls?
Also I found that number 30703 shows the correct all image-details has tatami mat and when placed it places the mat. One of the arches has the correct information for details, which is the BoardBatten Wall Arch- but also places a larger tatami mat.
This SS will show, I don't think it would be my client since the building in the SS shows with creating the walls in game? Thanks!!
Image2.jpg

Wondering though once you find the walls you want how do you scroll through to the rest of the walls?

You use the + and - buttons at the top right and top left to scroll a page at a time, or if you are looking at a limited list of images, you can type the number of the image you want to start from in the box near the bottom right, and hit the button next to that number, and it will bring up the unfiltered list.

the BoardBatten Wall Arch- but also places a larger tatami mat

Which number is the BoardBatten Wall-Arch? What Client version are you using?

could i change a cloak into possibly dragon wings with this?

This actually just lets you add default images as static items. It is not designed to add wearables.

Also I found that number 30703 shows the correct all image-details has tatami mat and when placed it places the mat. One of the arches has the correct information for details, which is the BoardBatten Wall Arch- but also places a larger tatami mat.
This SS will show, I don't think it would be my client since the building in the SS shows with creating the walls in game?

This was my fault. I stupidly made the thing only add 20,000 to each number, because I had written this for RunUO back when the client had way fewer images. I have changed that now to increment by 100,000 so that should give much more room for images. It will also prevent the Arch thing from Tiling when you are trying to Add. I will post an update now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back