I'm runuo I found a script, do well in protecting their results. I think this is probably the meaning.
Link http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...server-without-the-scripts-source-code.98701/
And then I saw the /Scripts/Output/Scripts.CS.dll file in the servuo, Is it right? Representative servuo also integrates the function?
If so? I can read only what to do to make servuo Scripts.CS.dll? If this set of words, Is it right? On behalf of other Scripts folder can be deleted? I'm not sure if I understand there is a mistake. Alsoplease predecessors told.
Thank you

I found a script

Which script did you need help with?

do well in protecting their results

Not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean there was no assistance with making modifications?

Are you running in Windows or Linux?

And then I saw the /Scripts/Output/Scripts.CS.dll file in the servuo, Is it right?

The Output folder is where the compiled scripts are stored. Scripts.CS.dll is the compiled output from your Scripts folder.

Representative servuo also integrates the function?

Which function do you mean?

If so? I can read only what to do to make servuo Scripts.CS.dll?

To recreate the Scripts.CS.dll file, you just need to run the Compile batch file. Use Mono if you are on Linux, and use the Windows Compiler if you are on Windows.

If this set of words, Is it right? On behalf of other Scripts folder can be deleted?

If you are planning on recompiling, you can safely delete the Scripts.CS.dll file first if you want to. You can also delete the entire Output folder if you want, then run the Compile batch file.

Alsoplease predecessors told

Not sure what you mean by this. Perhaps you can try posting the question in your own language, and see if anyone has better luck translating it for you?

Which script did you need help with?

Not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean there was no assistance with making modifications?

Are you running in Windows or Linux?

Not sure what you mean by this. Perhaps you can try posting the question in your own language, and see if anyone has better luck translating it for you?
http://www.runuo.com/community/thre...server-without-the-scripts-source-code.98701/
这篇文章的意思是不是能够将剧本保存到dll里面?然后servuo启动的时候直接从dll里加载剧本而不需要从剧本文件夹里加载?如果是的话,我应该怎么操作呢?
我使用的是win7,在我所在的国家里,有懂这个的,但是我去请教他们,他们却不理我。我很无奈。我可以确定那是个dll。
QQ截图20150209234411.jpg QQ截图20150209234523.jpg QQ截图20150209234441.jpg

这看起来正常的我。你应该提取的Scripts.zip文件中的文件,并像你一样运行服务器。我看不出任何问题的。你已经盘旋行它说:“跳绳VB.Net脚本”是正常的。

这看起来正常的我。你应该提取的Scripts.zip文件中的文件,并像你一样运行服务器。我看不出任何问题的。你已经盘旋行它说:“跳绳VB.Net脚本”是正常的。
上面图片所显示的,是一个站点的管理员放出来的公开版,而不是我自己的,我就是想知道他是如何做到那样直接提取Scripts.zip里的文件。我曾经试图询问过这个管理员,可是他不回答我。而且我确定那个Scripts.zip是一个dll。如果你需要这个服务端,我可以传给你

不幸的是,我们是不是能够回答什么别人已经用文件来完成。它看起来对我来说,他们只是在运行服务器正常,但我不能肯定。该文件Scripts.zip实际上可能是一个.dll文件。如果你想在这里附上,我们可以看看它,但通常这将是无论是脚本文件夹或整个服务器压缩成一个文件。

不幸的是,我们是不是能够回答什么别人已经用文件来完成。它看起来对我来说,他们只是在运行服务器正常,但我不能肯定。该文件Scripts.zip实际上可能是一个.dll文件。如果你想在这里附上,我们可以看看它,但通常这将是无论是脚本文件夹或整个服务器压缩成一个文件。
我把它传上来,但是服务端被设置了期限,已经过期了,无法使用,或许你可以把你系统的日期改成2010年10月10日试试。
服务端下载地址
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gd6Egd9
专用配套的客户端下载地址是
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3otipZ

Translate is:
Unfortunately, we are not able to answer the question what others have done with the file. It looks to me, they just run the server properly, but I'm not sure. The file Scripts.zip may actually be a .dll file. If you would like to attach, we can look at it, but usually it will be either the script or the entire server folder compressed into one file.

If this is a mono problem I will send this to Mono support, Servuo has the dll but Mono works different I have seen.

Last edited:
我不知道你的意思是“服务器的最后期限已过期”。

只要你知道,我怀疑我将能够帮助解决这个问题,因为它似乎是超出了我的知识范围。

(English:
I don't know what you mean by "The Server deadline has expired."

Just so you know, I doubt I will be able to help with this issue, as it appears to be beyond the scope of my knowledge.)

我不知道你的意思是“服务器的最后期限已过期”。

只要你知道,我怀疑我将能够帮助解决这个问题,因为它似乎是超出了我的知识范围。

(English:
I don't know what you mean by "The Server deadline has expired."

Just so you know, I doubt I will be able to help with this issue, as it appears to be beyond the scope of my knowledge.)
Anyway, thank you for your kind:):):)

Back