I wasn't quite sure about where to put this, but I really don't get it, in communities where they tell you they need a world class builder for a shard. and they make it sound as if they have a blank map and need of your expertise. Then (Sheesh) you get there, all the buildings are there, and bridges, and all they want you to do is interior decorate, and place vegetation, and housekeeper the buildings either, because they are too lazy, or they just cant get staff. I mean REALLY! please if you are serious about world class builders give them the right away on your shard to build your cities and dungeons look around there are lots of talented builders, and they do damn good work, Sorry for this rant, but it does get tiring, and a waste of creative time and effort on all great builders part here at Serv Uo! ( Just my opinion).

Yeah, i have been slowly building my map for awhile now and i cant imagine not being able to change things up if you need/want to. I go through the place and then redo an entire town because i had some new inspiration blow in. If i was gonna ask someone to build for me, i would give them a premise of how i envision it and then let them go to town on a blank slate. I'm sure i wouldn't be disappointed!

That's what I like to hear, Apocalypse, and thank you for understanding it is a bit hard when you have to change a whole city, I feel ya. but given a clean slate, and let go that's a builders dream!

Argonious don't get discouraged. Is there anyway to view what your working on ? If not , can you show examples of past works? Would love to see your what your working on . You appear passionate and driven behibd your art. Don't loose that spark!

Here is a full city I am about to finish, and it can be placed over the ocean as a port, or a body of water, or placed in a mountain region as a outpost town. Have roofs, and deco yet to finish it. I won't lose heart, Thank You for the encouragement! I love to build and I enjoy creating them for others as well. Here are few pics.

Attachments

• Argonious_1-1_14.57.jpg
    Argonious_1-1_14.57.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Argonious_1-1_14.57-1.jpg
    Argonious_1-1_14.57-1.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Argonious_1-1_14.57-2.jpg
    Argonious_1-1_14.57-2.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Argonious_1-1_14.57-3.jpg
    Argonious_1-1_14.57-3.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Argonious_1-1_14.58.jpg
    Argonious_1-1_14.58.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Argonious_1-1_14.58-1.jpg
    Argonious_1-1_14.58-1.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Argonious_1-1_14.59-1.jpg
    Argonious_1-1_14.59-1.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 21
Love building cities! I am making all new maps so once im done with the main map, onto the even more fun stuff like dungeons, secret places etc =)

Sometimes you just gotta rant it out...just don't give up. This really is a wonderful creative outlet! Have fun and keep on buildin'!

Sometimes you just gotta rant it out...just don't give up. This really is a wonderful creative outlet! Have fun and keep on buildin'!
Thank You Safera I shall do so, glad for all the support, and it is my creative out let, build build build......

Back