So I just moved my server to a linux based OS and when I run the Servuo.sh it throws this
Code:
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6257.19520
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Core: Unix environment detected
RandomImpl: SimpleRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: : /home/delphi/Desktop/ServUO-masterSVN/ServUO.MONO.exe (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
Finished with: 0 errors, 7 warnings
Warnings:
+ Custom Systems/Vita-Nex Core 4.0.0.0/SuperGumps/Framework/Base/SuperGump.cs:
    CS0108: Line 416: `VitaNex.SuperGumps.SuperGump.Compile()' hides inherited member `Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile()'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
+ Custom Systems/OrbRemoteServer/OrbServer.cs:
    CS0618: Line 200: `System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.ChannelServices.RegisterChannel(System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.IChannel)' is obsolete: `Use RegisterChannel(IChannel,Boolean)'
+ Services/Monster Stealing/Items/GemOfSalvation.cs:
    CS0472: Line 49: The result of comparing value type `System.DateTime' with null is always `true'
+ Services/Monster Stealing/Items/ManaDaught.cs:
    CS0472: Line 29: The result of comparing value type `System.DateTime' with null is always `true'
    CS0472: Line 87: The result of comparing value type `System.DateTime' with null is always `true'
+ Services/Monster Stealing/Items/SeedOflife.cs:
    CS0472: Line 28: The result of comparing value type `System.DateTime' with null is always `true'
    CS0472: Line 88: The result of comparing value type `System.DateTime' with null is always `true'
+ Abilities/Block.cs:
    CS0649: Line 141: Field `Server.Items.Block.BlockInfo.m_Target' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
+ Services/Expansions/High Seas/Multis/ShipTracking.cs:
    CS0649: Line 112: Field `Server.Multis.BoatTrackingArrow.m_Boat' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

When I remove the VitaNex Folder it compiles just fine. Any ideas how to fix this besides taking VNC out?

1. CS0472: Line 29: The result of comparing value type `System.DateTime' with null is always `true'
  2. CS0472: Line 87: The result of comparing value type `System.DateTime' with null is always
  3. the scripts read time different from 1 server to next and so forth try this in the system.date.time spot
  4. DateTime.UtcNow

Back