Hello, I was curious if we have any talented people here that would be able to recreate in its entirety, Ultima Online during the AOS era? Before elves, gargoyles, before ML and SE. Is anyone able to recreate it with the same AOS menu, introduction, music, character selection screens, the UI, the monster placements? The exact quests and gaining system, everything unchanged to that era. I enjoyed UO the most at that era and really want to enjoy it again. I am a sad, sad man that wanted to do this solo, and if someone is able I would be more than glad to compensate through a kind donation. I am not sure of the magnitude of this effort but would really like to see what it would require. Personally I would prefer to go even further back to LBTR but I hear that this is pretty much impossible. Thank you all for your time.

Yes...you are asking for much more than you realize that you won't get any responses of substantial assistance since it would take years to accomplish unless you do it for a full time job and ignore real world commitments like family, eating, or sleeping. Its all up to you now.

Yes...you are asking for much more than you realize that you won't get any responses of substantial assistance since it would take years to accomplish unless you do it for a full time job and ignore real world commitments like family, eating, or sleeping. Its all up to you now.
Djeryv, I appreciate your honesty very much. Thank you kindly. I can dream :)

Back