I'm fairly active on the Ultima Online subreddit and have actually made some efforts to get ServUO listed on their sidebar. More recently (Today), I approached one of the mods for this subreddit, to amend their list so that it is both displayed as a Community site as well as a resource site for freeshard development. In part, because they've inaccurately listed much less populated, but similar sites in that category.

But this brings to mind as issue that I've touched on before. Specifically, promoting ServUO as a UO resource and development community on other social media sites. It could potentially provide some sort of fresh intake for new and old people who might be interested in UO Freeshards, either as players or developers/owners.

On that note, would the staff here, at ServUO be in support of utilising other social media that might be effective in furthering the exposure ServUO has online? And if so, do you or the members of ServUO have any suggestions?

Last edited:
Thank You Mogster for getting ServUO listed on subreddit :)
I think @Insanity and @dmurphy would need to add some input with adding ServUO on other social media sites, I believe this would be a great idea and of course we are always open to our members thoughts :)

Last edited:
Back