when I hit the create world button it seems to be working just fine till it gets to the part where it creates the spawners. at this point it lags for about a minute and freezes and knocks my owner toon offline. freezes for another 2 mins than the ServUO restarts itself with nothing saved at all. how do I fix this issue.

sorry to take so long in answering these question.
I had to take a break from all gaming for a lil while.

latest download and unzip everything is completely stock from the folder.

Client is up-t0-date as I use it for OSI as well.

Computer stats-
AMD FX 8900-
SSD 1T
radeon r9 295x2 graphics card
16 GB of DDR3 1866

also how do I get the server to connect with other users....?

public static readonly string Address = Config.Get("Server.Address", null);
public static readonly bool AutoDetect = Config.Get("Server.AutoDetect", true);

these lines confuse me. I've tried everything I used to know for RunUO but I guess this is coded differently. so I am going to have to learn this coding :) can someone help me get the kick start going so my GMs can log and start creating and setting up though?
also cant find FC FCR values in the files where they would be easily spotted on RunUO
I have edited a lot of other stuffs that everyone else edits. but this is as fresh as it comes other than simple edits like skills/stats/character creation. ect
[doublepost=1475962492][/doublepost]also... why wont razor work with this?

When your server crashes it should be putting a file in the directory called 'crash log'

Can you have a look and post the files contents, it might help point to which part is causing a problem, also I think until you can get a stable game world spawned and log into it I'd not worry about why razors not working... one thing at a time, same with getting other people to log in... just get things up and running first then sort that out after.

People will help I'm sure, just need to see a crash log first please.

ok so I managed to spawn the world now.
by use of [createworld and just taking it 1/4 of the list at a time. I've checked everything out and from what I can tell they are all there.

so now its getting FC/FCR capped right
figuring out razor issue.
IP address

Look at the config directory in the root of your server dir for alot of config options. Easier to adjust stuff there than tracking down thru the various scripts.

Back