ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Hello I am trying to figure out how to set the ID for all the pet's and animal's that when you shrink them they are just a ball. I would like them to look like the animal they are lol

Just an example- don't use the space bar use the tab :)
1254 0x9844
1255 0x9844
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bodytable
1254 Animal # Tiger
1255 Animal # Tiger Female
1069 Animal # Ancient Hound

oh lol silly me Thanks :) Dragon_Small_Crimson is 1419 body and I am trying to make it shrink into itemid 0x9F06 that's a statue that look's like it. I also see #SE Mobiles, #ML Mobiles and #SA Mobiles in the shrink.cfg I did it with tab not space 1419 0x9F06 :( still a ball.

Last edited:
It won't retroactively apply to already shrunk pets.
no I go tame the thing fresh and still shrinks as a ball using the shrink pet leach.
no I go tame the thing fresh and still shrinks as a ball using the shrink pet leach.
maybe because I am using a statue id ? I am trying a normal shrunk dragon id this time. Didn't work oh well :( I am running pub 54 thoe lol

Last edited:
What shrink are you using?
FS-ATS Gen2 Pet Leash. Should I be using Xanthos?
What I am seeing is that any bodyvalue over a certian # don't take but the shrink works just not for 1419 and higher and that's where I am . I just tested it with a dog and it worked.
Ok I fixed it here is a copy of what and where to add and works like a charm. The #'s did not read high enough in the Shrink.cfg

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    536 KB · Views: 11
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back