Status
Not open for further replies.
gametec submitted a new resource:

Snippy - Snippet Code Manager for RunUO

I created this program because I got tired of researching code, finding cool methods that could be used elsewhere and having thousands of loose text files with snippets inside each. This makes keeping your snippets easy. It's also designed with RunUO in mind so it should be easy to navigate.
  • Enter snippets into a detailed database
  • A snippet index window which loads any text file that contains a list of searchable strings that you, as the user, can use to cut and paste from....

Read more about this resource...

• I did this because if you type the wrong thing in the search it will give you a false deletion of the entire database for some reason (don't know why yet)... if you restart the program everything will still be there despite this hangup.

I think this solves the issue :)

snippyDBDataSet.Designer.cs, Line 1281, Method FillBySnippetTitle;
C#:
	    public virtual int FillBySnippetTitle(snippyDBDataSet.snippyTableDataTable dataTable, string SnippetTitle)
	    {
		    int returnValue = 0;

if ((string.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(SnippetTitle)))
		    {
			    this.Adapter.SelectCommand = this.CommandCollection[0];
		    }
		    else
		    {
			    this.Adapter.SelectCommand = this.CommandCollection[1];
			    this.Adapter.SelectCommand.Parameters[0].Value = ((string)(SnippetTitle));
		    }

if ((this.ClearBeforeFill == true))
		    {
			    dataTable.Clear();
		    }

returnValue = this.Adapter.Fill(dataTable);

if (returnValue <= 0)
		    {
			    this.Adapter.SelectCommand = this.CommandCollection[0];
			    returnValue = this.Adapter.Fill(dataTable);
		    }

return returnValue;
	    }

gametec updated Snippy with a new update entry:

False Deletion Bug Fix

Thanks to code provided by Voxpire we've have successfully fixed the bug that was causing the database to appear empty when someone put a search string into the search white space area that wasn't already entered into the database. Now when you enter a string that is not in the database the program will ignore the wrong string and allow you to find the right string :)

Thanks again Voxpire :)
I kept the snippy index button in case anyone wanted to still log their entry titles so they can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back