Hi All,

I am trying to locate the method that is called when you drag on a stackable item in the world and then a gump with a counting range comes up. I used VS to find that the lift method activates after you select a count number; however, when I use the call hierarchy function to see where the gump comes from I have no luck.

Long story short, I implemented a simple line of sight system that requires the clearscreen method in mobile.cs to update the screen. When trying to drag an item that isn't in the player backpack the counter gump disappears when the clearscreen method activates. All other gumps (paper dolls, npc paper dolls) work fine. I haven't seen anything in clearscreen that removes gumps (and other gumps work just fine) so maybe this the stack counter is something else? I attempted the stepthrough process with VS and I didn't see any packets being removed that were related to this counter. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!

The stack split/amount selection gump is purely client-side and is only available for ItemID's that have a TileData entry with the Stackable flag set.

Back